Chapter 6: Memories Together

(Author's POV)

- You happy now!? - Mark shouted at Haechan.

Haechan looked down. Yes, maybe this was the first time he won Y/N in a verbal fight... But he didn't want this at all.

- Look what've you done. - Jaehyun said. - Not only you made her cry, but you made her hate you. She was only being nice and trying to understand our manager.

- He was not our manager. He was just a selfish person who tried to get paid as much as he could. - Haechan defended.

- You really don't give up, uh? - Ten said. - Is this how much you love her?

Then the room stayed silent.

Haechan didn't want this. He didn't want you to hate him. He was just so angry with that guy because he told you that.

He was just too in love with you.

- I'm sorry... - he said out loud.

All the members started to smile weakly.

- You really like her, don't you? - Taeyong said.

- It's obvious, hyung. - Jaemin said. - He's not the type to say sorry that fast.

Haechan looked at Jaemin with dead eyes.

- I should have stayed silent, right? - Jaemin said scared.

- Yes. - Chenle said with a bright smile while patting his back.

(Y/N POV)

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him. Was all I could thought as I rushed home crying.

I really hate him.

When I finally made home, I laid on my bed, pushing my face with my pillow while screaming.

It sounds dramatic but I needed that.

Then, my mind decided to mess up with me while remembering things from the past.

***

- Andeya~ It's to the other way. - Jeno exclaimed.

I was trying to learn "We go up" choreo in the practice room with the boys in their 30 min break.

- OMO YAH! I got it!!! - I exclaimed happy as I made the move.

- It's not like that. - Haechan laughed at my moves.

- But she dances well, she only needs to get it. - Jeno deffended me.

- Shut up, Haechan. - I said without looking at him, staring at my figure at the mirror.

- Araso, loser. - I heard him.

I stopped on my tracks as I heard the "oooohhh" of the rest of the guys.

I turned around slowly, totally offended and with a little smirk.

Haechan cannot win me, and we both know it.

I walked slowly to him, and I closed the gap between us. Our heads only a few inches away from each other.