bad dream

las vegas, nevada.

boris and y/n automatically assumed they were dating if that's the right term. she helped him get clean and he stayed the night at her house. she usually didn't let boris nor theo sleepover since jade and arlo would be suspicious of the shit going on. but today was an exception since boris had no where else to stay. 

"hey! i'm the victim here! you think cheating on me is okay? you think cheating on me is okay?"

"i didn't fucking cheat on you! i told you over and over again i went out to the bar with a couple of friends!"

"did you really? you didn't go out fucking some slut at the bar?"

they were arguing. screaming and yelling. she could only watch. watch and listen to their fighting.

"mom! watch out!"

they hit another car in the other lane, debris flying, airbags coming out.

y/n shot up in her bed, heavy breathing, sweat coating her forehead. her only instinct was to cry. she started to shake, it was getting hard to breathe, she started to rock back and forth in the bed.

"boris..." she whispered, snuggling closer to him. "boris please."

"shhh, детка...shh..." he said holding her closer to him. 

he didn't know what was going on, he just knew she was having a bad dream.