Home.

Jeongguk didn't quite remember exactly how him and Taehyung met. He just remembered he felt like he was back in Busan when he met the little boy on the old swings in a park. He doesn't remember what they talked about and how they became friends, but he assumes that Taehyung initiated it. The little boy was always so energetic and friendly, it was hard not to be his friend.

Now Taehyung knew exactly how him and Jeongguk met.

Taehyung sat on the swings, kicking his tiny legs back and forth to gain speed. He ran to the park after hearing his parents fight, it was a safe place for him. No one really came to this park and that was perfect for Taehyung, it made the park his and only his.

But then a little brown haired boy came into the park.

The boy sat next to Taehyung on the swing but he didn't look like he wanted to talk. That's too bad.

Taehyung loved talking.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung! W-Whats your name?" The little boy smiled at the shy one, trying to make him feel safe. The shy boy slowly lifted his gaze to Taehyung, smiling anxiously.

"I-I'm Jeongguk."

That's how the legendary friendship of Taehyung and Jeongguk started. The two went through life together, grew up together. Jeongguk was there when Taehyung had came out to his parents and got his first boyfriend. Taehyung was also there for Jeongguk. He stayed with the boy when his first girlfriend broke up with him, and he stayed with him when he got another girlfriend.

He stayed even when he developed feelings for the younger.

The two moved to Seoul and got an apartment together. It was..messy at first. The two started to grow distant because of work and Jeongguk's college classes. When Jeongguk finally got home, Taehyung had to leave. It caused a strain on their friendship.

But the one night Taehyung came back home from work, tear stains on his face, Jeongguk forgot the distance between them.

"Tae, baby what happened? What's wrong?" The younger cupped Taehyung's cheeks, wiping the tears from his eyes and staring at him worriedly.

"I-I didn't mean to G-Gukkie...I d-didn't mean to..." Taehyung choked on a sob and gripped the hands that held his face. Jeongguk's features quickly softened and he moved his hands to Taehyung's waist.

"It's okay, Taetae, it's okay. Go lay down and I'll make you some tea. You're okay." Jeongguk kissed his head softly and slowly let go of the older. Taehyung stumbled into his room and fell face first onto his bed, grabbing the pillow closest to him and hugging it tightly.

Jeongguk sighed and started making the tea. The café Taehyung worked at was terrible. The workers treated him like shit and so did the customers. Jeongguk hated that place so much, but that was the only job available for Taehyung right now.

He quickly walked into Taehyung's room and set the tea on the bedside table "hey, baby do you wanna talk about it?" He kept his voice soft, trying not to display his anger.

"I-I got an order wrong today. I-I didn't mean to Gukkie I swear!"

"I know you didn't baby, it's okay. You did amazing."

And even at times like this, Jeongguk still felt at home when he looked at Taehyung.

Since Taehyung was the only one really making money, he took extra shifts just to pay rent and go grocery shopping when he got time. The extra shifts effected him mentally and mostly physically, and everyone noticed. The boy's skin was paler than normal and he often got sick but when he did, he still went to work.