Chapter 5- oops.

Friday. Omg yes. It was Halloween. I was doing my happy daance! You put your right hand in you put your right hand out... Ok I'm done. Anyways, today was the day, I become best friends with Mark... What's his last name? I realized something, I don't know a whole lot about Mark, how was I falling for him? I couldn't be in love with him, that's impossible. Maybe I don't want to love, maybe I want to stay single my whole like. Maybe this a test, if I fall I fail, no no no, Giannele Rose Dasinel does not fail a single test(with the exception of 2-3 questions wrong). I was feeling strong.

I was still upstairs about to get out and head down the stairs. If I wanted to prevent myself from becoming more attractided to him as I already am, I need to keep distance. But I can't keep distance, I want to talk to him, hear his voice, make him lau... I'm falling I'm falling. And then I fell... Down the stairs.

THUND THUND THUND.

"Gia?!? Are you okay?!" She said confused at the noise. She was in the kitchen making some eggs so she didn't know what had happened.

"Yea mom, I'm fine. I'm just deciding whether I should get up from the floor or not." My mom laughed she now knew what had happened, it wasn't the first time I had fell down the stairs, I have a record of 5 times a week. Sometimes when I'm lucky it's only 4, or 3. I'm telling something is wrong with those stairs.

Anyways, I ate eggs while my mom still laughed frantically. I was getting mad. And annoyed.

"Gia, just to let you know, I can't pick you up after the dance today."

"Oh, ok mom, I'll just see if Tom or mark can give me a ride."

"Or make you walk..." Mom said in a low hysterical voice.

"What was that mom?"

"Oh, nothing, I just said, enjoy the dance."

I got to school, and I had just remembered about some people... My friends. My true friends who I haven't talked to or hung out with in a days. How could I forget them? i've spent so much doing other unnecessary things i forgot about the real people- those who have always been by my side.

"So, how's your new life boy toy?"

did Marie really just do that? To think our friendship would last forever and now she's insulting me like some stranger? To make things worse Tara was there behind her keeping her mouth shut. some friends we are.

before i could even find the words to defend myself Tom comes up.

"Hey Marie, how's your cheater of a boyfriend?"

Marie looked like she was gonna wack him with a stick. She and Tara left in rage to the nearest bathroom.

"Do girls even use the bathroom properly? or do they use it as a second bedroom?" He asked hysterically.

"haha, both. but hey thanks for helping me. i really appreciate it even if you are a dork sometimes"

"yea no problem anything for a 'friend' especially if..."

"Heyyy Guysss. Guess who's here and hasnt died from the freezing cold!?"

"Defanitly not Mark" i say with sarcasm.

"You won't believe the epic... what in the cheese." there's a frightening tremble in Tom's voice.

as me and Mark turn to see what has Tom so worried, there goes Tara and Marie with cream pies. Where did they find cream pies? they start walking towards us.

"Hey Gia, remember when we got along and you said you loved cream pies? well happy early birthday darling!"

Marie takes a swing to try to smash the pie in my face. But as she moves, Mark steps out and her foot loses balance. Marie falls to the floor, and takes Tara with her. Just like stacking domino.

The cream pies didn't reach their faces but hey, their Miss Me jeans were smothered with flakes of snow like white whipped cream. who would've known the people i thought actually cared about me and respected me actually became my enemies. to think you know people.

"Gia you pig! I can't wait to explain this to the office!" Tara states.

"Hey, you know what? keep your mouth shut would you. Gia is too good to be wasting her time protecting her butt from you guys. And besides, i was the pig who tripped you so shut up" Mark says like a historical figure.

"Oh alright little boy, now tell me what will the principle say when he sees my ex beautiful jeans??"

"oops. i thought it was a rat"

******************************************

Authors note:

GUESS WHOS BACK BBS!! I missed you guyssss and this app. but im here now, again, but better then ever!! i hope you guys enjoy this teeny tiny update. ill try to write more during thanksgiving break!

LOVE U BUNCHESS!