Chapter 3

Jun's POV

It's the start of our second semester. I was leaning against the wall. People are running in each direction and it makes my head dizzy.

I'll just wait until all of them dispersed and I'll start looking again for the room.

I closed my eyes to remove the dizziness when suddenly someone bumped me.

"Sorry" I heard him say. I opened my eyes, and saw a guy busily looking in the paper his holding and noticed he is slightly panicking.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me so he can slightly calm down himself and avoid him bumping into other people.

I watched the people running. Watching them makes me bored.

"Are you also in the Integral Calculus class?" I asked.

I didn't get any response. So I turned to face him.

Our faces are an inch close to each other and my eyes landed into his. His eyes are black like a cat ones and he is spacing out.

"I guess you are." I said.

"Excuse me, what are you saying again?" He asked. So he was never paying attention.

I smiled but then recovered it. This is the first in a while after what happened three weeks ago.

Yes it's been three weeks and I still can't get over.

Speaking of the devil.

I saw Minghao hurriedly walking. I followed not wanting to lose him. But guess what, he also entered room 17. The room I waited earlier to enter.

He is sitting in the first row busily talking to his friends.

I want to talk to him but I don't want to make the situation awkward.

So I moved and started walking up to the last row. I'll talk to him later after the class.

I sat down and stared at him. He still doesn't notice me which is good. He looks so much happier than the last time. Is the break up a good idea then? He seem peaceful and he is glowing.

The bell rang which broke me from my thoughts. The professor came in.

"Ahh, no girls in this class." He said jokingly.

A few laughed in the sudden remarks of the professor.

I looked around and noticed there are no girls.

This is the engineering department. Our batch has no girls at all while the other years have. It's not like I'm interested in girls but I don't.

"My name is Mr. Jeon and I will be your Thermodynamics teacher for the whole sem. Though I'm new, I'll be strict and I'll never give extra points or chances when you'll fail this class. Though you can ask me for drinks you know. Clear?"

So I guess I can ask him for drinks later? I'm really into drinking these days almost every night after we broke up.

"So, I guess we'll start first with introductions." The professor said.

A guy in the front row stand and introduced himself.

"Good Morning, my name is Choi Seungcheol and I'm the student president of the Chemical Engineering Department. Nice to meet you all." He introduced gleefully.

"Oh, you're the one who delivers memos on the first sem. It's a bit tiring isn't it?" a guy abruptly asked.

"Excuse me, but I'm not a delivery guy and yes it is tiring because I'm the president and I do other things except delivery."

The students laughed after defending introduction of Mr President. I don't get why they are laughing.

"Hi, my name is Yoon Jeonghan and I'm not a girl." After the introduction, he sat back into his seat.

"My name is Hong Jisoo and I'm from America." That explains his accent.

It is now my turn.

"My name is Wen Junhui."

Heads turned in to where I stand, even his. And it breaks my heart staring into those panicky eyes of his after he saw me.