Chapter 6

Wonwoo'S POV

I walked into the next class. Sadly, Soonyoung and I are not classmates.

Next is Physics. Believe or not, I like physics. I like studying the natural phenomena of the world. Now I sound like a geek.

I entered the room and scanned the people inside. Relief run through me as I see that there is no Mingyu inside.

We still do talk after he told me he is dating someone but I am embarrassed and hurt at the same. So I try my best to avoid and not talk to him. I don't know how I'll handle things if we meet.

I sat at the back and pulled out my book needed for the class.

The professor entered bringing with him a piece of paper.

"I'm Mr. Kim, not really nice to meet you all."

Me either I answered in my mind.

"Park Jaehyung"

So he'll just call out names without further explaining himself. Cool.

"Park Sungjin, Kang Younghyung, Kim Wonpil, Yoon Dowoon"

He constantly calling out the names of the students.

"Jeon Wonwoo"

"Present" I replied.

"Wen Junhui"

"Wen Junhui" he repeated.

I looked around but no one is answering.

"There is no Wen Junhui here? Huh. I'm really strict when it comes to attendance though." The professor smirked.

Wait, that names sounds familiar. Oh right, he is in my calculus class and the guy who grabbed me earlier in the hallway. Brave of him to not show up. The prof looks really terror though.

50 minutes have passed and this class is really boring. I have expectations in my physics class and this guy aka my prof is ruining it. He just blabbers about himself and is not really interested in teaching.

I looked out my watch waiting for it to strike 4. I want to get out of this room.

My most awaited sound to hear, the bell ringing.

Finally, I can go home.
____________________________________________________________

I opened my apartment door. I removed my shoes and wear my slippers.

I entered the apartment and laid myself in the bed.

What a tiring day, I'm so exhausted that my eyes closed instantly.

I wake up around 11 pm still on my outdoor clothes.

I decided to take a shower and go outside to grab some food at the convenience store.

I grabbed a sandwich and a banana milkshake and paid for it at the counter.

Outside my apartment is a small park facing the river. I like staying there and watch small boats crossing the river. It's peaceful and only few people go there.

I sat in a bench and munched away my food which disappeared quickly. I need to buy twice of it next time.

I looked at my wristwatch. 11:43 pm. At 12, I'll leave and sleep again.

I just watched the boats and did nothing.

"Awckkkkk" I turned around.

Behind the bushes, a man is puking. Disgusted, I stood up and will walk away but curiosity once again striked me and looked at the man puking.

Wen Junhui. The first thing that comes into my mind. It is him.

So that's why he is not at physics because he drunk himself in alcohol.

Should I help him? Naah, we're not even close.

I was about to turn around when he blurted a sound.

"Ming." I bursted laughing. Is he calling his cat?

Whatever, I'll just help him. He made me laugh anyways.

I walked into his direction. Poor thing he looks wasted. He is leaning against the tree eyes closed.

"Hey, want some help?" No answer.

I sat in front of him. Grabbing his arms I tried to lift him up but it's no use. His heavy as I thought.

"Can you stand up?" I asked him but still no response.

I tried lifting him once again. He shake his body a little bit which is giving me a hard time to make him stand. This guy is so much work.

A few minutes later, i made him stand. I put his arms around my neck and started walking. We are already out the park and we're on the side street.

I'll just hail him a taxi.

But where will the taxi take him? I don't even know his address.

I began searching for his wallet and found it on the pocket on his jacket. I took out his I.D.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Apartment 17.

"Mhhhmmm." A sound came from him.

"I'm taking you home. I'll fish out some cash on your wallet to give it later to the driver."

On a distance, I saw a taxi so I waved at it. It's on the other side of the road so we need to wait for it for a few seconds.

I looked at Junhui and saw that he is awake. Good because my neck is starting to hurt.

"Can you..............." I was flustered because Junhui suddenly wrapped his arms in my neck making me and him face to face.

I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up.

"Dude, you are making me feel uncomfortable" I pushed him lightly making sure he'll not fall. Why the taxi takes long to arrive?

I tried to break us apart but it's no use he keeps resisting. Now I'm annoyed.

I pushed him a bit harder but only be returned by a kiss.

Yes, he is kissing me passionately and I'm kinda liking it? Fuck. I know this human is handsome but I should resist. I need to go back to my senses but before I do he pulled away first.

But

But his teeth is biting my lower lip. I think to need to let go. I slowly pulled my lower lip but as I moved he continued kissing me again.

This time, I pushed him hard as I can and he fell in the ground. Perfect timing, the taxi stopped in front of us.

Flustered, I pushed him hard into the taxi which make him groan.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"Please take him here" I said as I give the driver his address and paid him with Junhui's money.

The taxi took off.

I sat on the ground with my hands in my hair.

What just happened?

How I'm gonna face Wen Junhui tomorrow.