Chapter 4

Wonwoo's POV

My friend suddenly stand up. It's time to introduce himself. Next is me.

"My name is Kwon Soonyoung but you can call me soon." He finishes with his dolphin laugh.

It is a cringe-worthy introduction but I didn't cringe at all. Why am I feeling nervous?

"Hey it is your turn." Soonyoung told me.

"My name is Jeon Wonwoo." I looked into his direction. He looked back.

Now he noticed me and I'm not happy.

"My name is Lee Jihoon"

They continued with the introductions. I keep staring at my lap not wanting to look up. I don't want to look at him at the moment I'm too shy to do so.

"Hey, the Jihoon one I think he is cute." Soonyoung whispered to me.

Really, Soonyoung? I'm having a battle here with myself.

"Ask his number later then." I managed to reply.

"That's too fast but I will" He said.

"Hello, my name is Lee Dokyeom. My favourite food is Doeng jjang jigae. My mother's name is Yang...."

"Okay Mr. Lee, you don't have to tell your whole biography to us." Mr. Jeon said to make him stop.

"Next"

"My name is Kim Mingyu."

Unnoticably, I looked up into his direction. Reflex it is.

The first thing I noticed is that he grew taller. His face the same as ever but now manlier. Tears start to form my eyes.

I looked down to stop myself from crying.

It brings me back to that day.
____________________________________________________________

"Hey, Kim Mingyu can we talk for a sec."

He is hesitant at first but he still walked out with me to the gym.

The basketball team and a few people are inside the gym. I sat down on the bleachers and Mingyu sat two chairs away from me.

"I know I don't have the right to talk to you after I rejected you three weeks ago." I said right away out of nervousness.

He stayed silent. I'm afraid that he is mad at me.

"I'm sorry if I did that and ignored you after. I was confused at that time. Unsure of what I feel. You are all flirty to me and to others. I don't know if you really mean what you said."

I paused. Tears are about to fall in my eyes. I promised not to cry because I'm tired of crying but these tears are unstoppable.

"I'm scared to experience another break up." I finished.

I covered my eyes with my hands as tears start to downpour in my face. I don't want him to see me in this situation.

A hand patted my back. Comforting me.

"It is okay hyung, I understand."

Out of nowhere, I hugged him. I don't really care if I someone sees us and think it is a gay-ish thing to do. I just want to hug him.

He pushed me lightly and made us face each other.

"No need to apologize, hyung. I don't know what have you've been through but I understand and it is all now in the past. Let's just forget about it"

I smiled. He smiled back. I guess it is safe to say I like him at all. No, I mean love him now and I'm ready to return the love he confessed me with.

I was about to confess the feelings that I have been hiding from him the whole time when he suddenly told me the least words or maybe the words I don't want to hear from him.

"I'm dating someone right now."

Karma is surely fast.