Chapter 12

Wonwoo's POV

Knock Knock~

Ahhh who the hell is that?

Cough cough

Knock knock~

"Ahhh, coming" I shouted.

I lifted my body out of my bed. I groaned because my body feels heavy and I'm not feeling well.

Since yesterday I was sick and it got worsen today. So i need to excuse myself to class and to my part time job.

Ahh, I really want to blame Wen Junhui for this but it was my desicion to run under the rain and make myself wet.

Now I am sick.

Knock knock~

Who's this person that keeps knocking on my door? Soonyoung? But he excused himself this morning bcoz he has dance classes?

I strolled in my mini living room and bumped myself in the coffee table because I forgot to wear my glasses which is stupid of me for am I blind asf.

It took me a million years before I reached the door.

I opened it and saw a tall figure standing on front of me. I can't clearly recognize who it is.

Jun?

"Hey Wonwoo."

That voice. Is it really him?

"Are you okay?"

"Mingyu, what are you doing here?"

Jun's POV

I arrived at his apartment building at exactly 5 pm.

Well, his place is near the uni. So after my last class I went here directly which only took me 10 minutes to reach.

5th floor. He lives in that floor.

I entered the building. The place is a bit old but the interior is designed very well. Paintings were hanged in the walls and a chandelier is hanged in the entrance. The place actually gives you a nostalgia.

Now I imagined myself living here.

I didn't realized that I've already arrived on his floor.

I took out the paper which Wonwoo's address was written inside my pocket.

Xx Apartment inside the univesity belt, 5th floor, turn right, Room 514.

It says.

I turned right as directed. The place is not that wide so maybe I'll easily find his room.

508, 509, 510... I halted as I saw a tall familiar figure standing in the furthest room which I presumed is Room 514.

Kim Mingyu? What is he doing here? Oh wait he is talking to Jeon Wonwoo rn?

I observed them for a few seconds and Wonwoo motioned him to go inside.

Okay? That is unexpected. Should I knock on his door too? Maybe I'll disturb them.

I felt a slight pain in my chest. I don't know why but I felt a little uncomfortable knowing Mingyu is inside his apartment.

Maybe because he is always with Minghao and now with Wonwoo.

Huh, I let out a big sigh.

Should I just leave?

I turned around and walked to the staircase.

But I need to talk to Wonwoo to make sure he is okay and to apologize.

I turned around once more and walked in front of Wonwoo's apartment. Room 514.