8 - Reminisce

You sat on your bed, completely zoned out.

"(Y/n), it's October 1st, and you have school." Squip says, attempting to push you off your bed.

"I don't feel like it..." The thought of being in the same school as Jeremy, while he... It hurt you, and made you uncomfortable.

"I know you're worried about Jeremy, but.. Michael needs you too. Plus, you need your education."

"I have the internet, dumbass." You grumbled. He shocked you, and you practically flee of your bed in shock.

"That scared me." You laughed, before getting up. "Fine, I'll go, just. Don't do that please"

"I'll do it again if you don't get dressed and out the door in half an hour."

You grumbled, doing as he says.

After about 25 minutes, you managed to run out the door and down the block, before walking the remainder of the way.

Squip walked next to you.

"So.. What's you're opinion on mountain dew?" He asks, attempting to make conversation.

You laughed. "Really? That's the best you have?"

He scratched his neck nervously bidding sheepishly.

"Can't you just read my thou-"

"Just answer me!" He screeched, his face going red.

You laughed again. "It's pretty good I guess... I usually only drink regular."

He smiled. "Well, the more you drink Mountain Dew with me up here in your brain, the more I get nicer? I guess..."

You smiled. "Good to know Squippy."

"I said don't call me that, we must be professional."

"Pssshh, screw that! Just let me be your friend. Seriously, I'm not gonna like you or tolerate you as much if we can't get along with each other like friends."

He visibly pouted. "Seriously, (y/n)?"

You nodded. "Yes. Seriously."

He sighed. "Fine.... I'll try." He smiled you still you, making your heart best a bit faster.

The fuck?

"Hey, Michael is waiting outside for you-" he paused. "No, don't go over there. Jeremy is about to go over to hi-"

"That bastard? Go over to Michael? Oh hell no" You started walking over, making eye contact with Michael.

"(Y/n), this isn't going to go well-"

"I'm not gonna let him hurt Michael." Squio didn't say anything else, as you approached Michael. "Hey buddy!" You say.

Michael smiles. "Hey, (y/n)!"

"Hey why don't we go insi-"

You felt someone grab your shoulder, and then turn you around.

Jeremy.

"Hey, (Y/n)~ lookin sexy~" He purrs out, getting close to your face. You gulped nervously, pushing his face away.

"Yeah, hi you asshole, get off."

He grabbed your wrist tightly, and you suddenly felt unsafe.

'Squip. Help. Help me please.' You panic to him. You felt yourself unable to move, as he took over your body.