4

"What?" Taehyung widened his eyes in disbelief. "Why? Dont u read the contract properly huh?" Jungkook said as he was walking towards taehyung. Then taehyung remember that he sign the contract without reading it

"So here we go with the rules" jungkook said

"Rule number one you are not allowed to talk to anyone without my permission."

"Rule number two you have to forget about your girlfriend as you are married now."

"Rule number three you are not allow to go anywhere until I say so "

"Rule number" - jungkook get cut off by taehyung "I don't give any shit to your rules" taehyung yell

"Rule number four don't cut me or yell at me" jungkook said in a calm tone

"I don't care about any of your rule who do you think you are huh? WHOOOO? "Taehyung was yelling like crazy

"Dont raise your voice kim taehyung" jungkook said in very angry tone "and what will you do if i raise my voice what will you do huh"
jungkook slap taehyung
Tae fall back on bed and place his palm on the cheek where jungkook slap him. "i will do this. Yes kim taehyung i will do this what can i do u can't imagine so don't use any of Curse words in front of me or yell at me otherwise i also don't know what will i do "

Then jungkook grabbed taehyung arm and threw him on the floor "and yes rule five dont touch anything of mine and this bed is mine so don't you dare to sit or lay on it again. Understand?" Jungkook said in really really angry tone .

Seeing jungkook like this taehyung don't dare to utter a word from his mouth.

As he chocked on his words because of sobbing . "I asked you something ?" Jungkook said as he grabbed taehyung arm and forced him to look into his eyes.

"wh..what do y..you want from.m...me? Taehyung asked between his sobs. Jungkook then got to his level and wiped his tears as he kissed taehyung on cheek " its quite simple my cute lovely husband i want MY REVANGE "