29

Taehyung pov

Now i was 8 months pregnant and the time of giving birth to my baby was coming in a week , it was not like I was scared i just wanted someone to come. Even though jimin and yoongi hyung waa really protective and caring towards me but still something was missing i don't know what is it or who is it.

I think he had come , today yoongi hyung told me that his new business partner from seoul is coming so i just went in my room

In these recent days i really don't want to see anyone or to talk to anyone and jimin hyung told me it was common and normal thing in pregnancy (a/n - i don't know is it normal or not hehehe)

I was thirsty so i came out of my room and came in living room to go in kitchen .

(a/n - the way to kitchen from his room is through living room )

And what i saw just made me to loose myself .

Jungkook pov.

I was sitting in living room with my new business partner and his husband and secretary who were same person they were really love birds and this time i just want to meet and see one person .

I was missing my taetae baby and just wanted to hug him and kiss him from no where .

Then someone came in living room we all turned around to see who it was and by seeing that person i was soooo happy i cant express it and he was my Tae baby.

__________________________________

Idk if this part make scene or not but isn't now a happy scene that they meet again what say
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Borahae
___________________________________