10

Third person pov

Taehyung felt his tears started to roll down from his cheeks he fell on the bed and hide himself under the covers "i..t..thought it will.... C..change him " taehyung thought "i...i give.... You all... Of myself and you just..h...heartlessly dont re..remember.... anything "
Taehyung was talking with himself .

After an hour tae get up and check the time and it was lunch time . He got up his head and eyes were heavy cause of crying .

He come to kitchen and stared blankly at the table where the unwashed dishes were laying . He sighed and started to wash them after washing the dishes . He started to cook after half an hour he make the lunch and arranged the table for lunch but was unsure if jungkook will come for lunch or not .

And his thought became reality when the front door open he turned around and saw jungkook. Taehyung smiled well a sad smile jungkook just ignore it and went to his library

Taehyung felt his heart ached he wiped his tears away he then gathered his courage and went to library .

Jungkook pov

I come back from office and saw tae in kitchen he smiled at me but mu mood was not good because of my secratry so i just came to my library.

I was searching for a file when someone knocked at the door and i know who it is come in i said and tae enter in. I looked at him and noticed that his eyes were red and swollen tae ? I call him and he just said y.yes look at me tae i said and he slowly lifted his face i noticed that he was avoiding eye contact with me

I said look at me i again repeat myself and he flinched a bit then looked at me oh god i think he was crying ? Cause of me right ? I thought tae were you crying ? I asked and he shook his head .

N.no why s.should i cry he said and i could feel his voice cracks . I felt bad for him and wanted to go hug him tightly but i control myself and said yes you should not cry btw did you make lunch ?? I asked him and he said yes i wanted to ask you that if you " i cut him off "i don't eat lunch so I don't have any appetite you should ask me if I want.. So next time don't do efforts " i said and went out as i had gotten the file for which I come.

Taehyung pov

I felt my tears started to build and I wiped them roughly , then just sit on the sofa which was there and close my eyes.

After sometime I got up and i really don't have any appetite after hearing that so I just stares at his book collection and I had to admit that he has a great taste then i took out. A book and was about to open it but then a hard paper fell to ground i pick up the paper and what i saw just left me shook

___________________________________

💜☺💜☺💜☺💜☺💜☺💜☺
__________________________________