34 ( epilogue)

Third person pov

Jungkook closed his eyes ready to listen punishment and he was sure that it will be divorced or something like this but taehyung said "i want you to take ...divorce
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(kidding)

I want you to take care of my kids...and as well as of me off course" jungkook opened his eyes and looked at taehyung "are you f..forgiving me??"

"yes cause I think that 11 months are enough to punish you and make you regret". Taehyung answered him "w..what do..you mean tae?" jungkook asked confused "well even though I was in comma but I could listen all of your speech which you always say in night...and I know that we have twins...one girl and one baby boy.

"and i also know that you are sorry with all of your heart and it is pure an i right?" taehyung said jungkook nodded eagerly "yes..yes tae its all pure im really sorry I really am..plz forgive me" jungkook said as he wiped his tears roughly.

"let's end this revenge and regret game and live with me... With our babies ...accept me again jungkook will you?" taehyung asked as he wiped jungkook tears softly "i do..yes i do tae you are my love tae..yes let's end it" jungkook said excited and kisses taehyung on cheek and was about to kiss him on lip but a knock on door grabbed their attention .

Then jimin and yoongi enter with twins . As soon as jimin saw taehyung awake he ean to him and hugged him tightly . Taehyung chuckled a bit and then yook his son from jimin and stared at him then looked at jungkook "what happened tae baby?" jungkook asked while coming closeer to taehyung "he look similar to you dont he?" taehyung said and everyone noticed it was true.

"wow i never noticed it" jimin said then yoongi said "cause there is only me in your heart and mind so you don't notice that he look like his dad...and tae notice that cause in his mind and heart there is no one except jungkook..so that's the reason .." yoongi said with a grin and taehyung blushed at his words and everyone laughed at this cute little family .

Jungkook took his daughter from yoongi arm and came to taehyung then he kissed his babies forehead and then tae forehead

They both looked at each other and smiles . Taehyung rested his head on jungkook shoulder and thanked god to give his cute little family back to him.

"i want one too" jimim said with pouty face . Jimin whisper but enough to get hear by yoongi and yoongi smirked and back hugged jimin "why is my baby sad huh?? We can have a cute little jimin just like you too" yoongi whisper back to jimin and jimin blushes by his words .

And this is how the story of revenge came to an end

And jungkook understand one thing that The tree of revenge does not carry fruit

___________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The end

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

___________________________________

Have a great day ahead thank you for reading this book for your love and support eat well stay healthy .