27

Taehyung pov

"h..he is..d..dead" i said with so much difficulty as my heart was beating fast.

"well thank you for saving me i have to go now" i said as i was about to get up from bed but jimin stop me

"where do you think you are going mr.." "taehyung" i tell him my name and he then replied.

"so taehyung you are not recovered competely so please stay here" this time yoongi said "b..but" i tried to say something but jimin cut Me off "No buts you are staying here" .

"so where is your family?" yoongi named guy asked me "i d..dont have family" i said hesitantly "sry to listen you don't have any family and your husband is dead well.. Where will you go now?" jimin said and i just sighed . "i don't know , anywhere i can go "

"you are coming with us" jimin said again "what" i replied with shock "yes you are our responsibility so you are coming with us to Daegu" jimin said.

"are you ok with it honey?" jimin asked yoongi and he said "im ok with it instead im happy that he is coming with us to live, and as long as you are happy im happy babe" yoongi said and kissed jimin forehead and I just smile at them.

"b..but you don't have to worry about me . I will be a burden on.... " i got cut off by yoongi "no no tae.. You are coming with us and yes you are like a younger brother to me so you are not a burden on me , understand?"

I don't have anywhere to go and they seem nice person so I get agree with them. I thought about jungkook will he worry about me or not...if he gets to know that I'm carrying his child...will he find me..? I was in my thoughts and dont know when i feel asleep .

And that's how i transferred from seoul to daegu with these wonderful people .

I cam to know that yoongi was really a successful business .man and jimin was like his assistant .

They really cared about me so much and I nearly forgot about jungkook for moments . They gave me the real happiness and teach me the real meaning of having a family .

And for jungkook he became a coldest person ever in the world , he became so rude after losing his cute family . And he didn't blame anyone else but to himself . He was responsible for all of this he had lost his husband and his baby forever maybe

_________________________________