18

"lets go baby" baekhyun said as he came to taehyung and grabbed him by his arm "n.no..jungkook..l..listen..i..m...s.. Saying..the..truth..pl..please kOOKIE plz...listen..to me" taehyung said it and jungkook stopped and turned around

"kookie..plz don't do this... Plz..do..don't..b..believe..him.plz kookie i love you i love you kookie" taehyung yelled like a psycho while baekhyun was dragging him outside .

"stop" jungkook said and everyone looked at him "let him go " jungkook said as he came down stairs "but you said i can.." jungkook cut baekhyun off "i said let him go .. Remove your hands from him.. If he is your boyfriend then he is my husband ... Leave him alone or i will kill you and cut you into pieces.."

But instead of going baekhyun took his gun out and pointed it at taehyung... Jungkook gaurds also immediately pulled out their guns too and pointed them on baekhyun... Jungkook get shocked and taehyung also. "let me go with him or i will kill him in front of you " baekhyun said

"baekhyun...what..r u doing?" taehyung asked him afraid "shut up ... Baekhyun has gone and do you know how? He took his own life...cause you left him...im not baekhyun im his twin brother baekhyung when I get to know that he took his own life because of you i decided to end you so i start to live with his personality and started to stalk you get information about you get to know about you everything possible and now im here i will kill you kim taehyung i will kill you , because of you my precious brother took his life "

"that was not my fault I didn't like him and also he was cheating on him so I broke up with him and.." "shut up" baekhyung said while jungkook was watching this whole drama.... But then baekhyung threw taehyung on ground and ...

 But then baekhyung threw taehyung on ground and

Sound of gun shot is heard

Taehyung???

________________________________

Is this the end of vkook story did taehyung died or not or does jungkook gaurds shoot baekhyung what do you think