9

Taehyung point of view

I woke up and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully on other side of bed i smiled in embracing and hide myself in blankets as i remembered what happened last night.

After 15 minutes i get up and went to take shower .

After getting ready i went to kitchen to make breakfast

After getting ready i went to kitchen to make breakfast . I don't know why and how i was feeling attractive and attached with jungkook like we know each other from years .

Well after placing plates and breakfast on table i turned around to go to our room to wake jungkook up.

But then I saw him coming down from stairs

But then I saw him coming down from stairs . He looked at me i smiled but he just went away . I don't know but for some reason it hurts me to get ignore by him.

He just came and sit on chair then started to eat . I was observing all his move and it doesn't seem like that something happened last night between us.

Jungkook i said softly and he just hummed in response well dont...y..you. .. Remember ....l..last night ? I asked shyly and then he looked at me coldly and what he said just broke me in million pieces .
I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING WHY ?? AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

He said coldly and I looked away just to hide my tears "no u r not" i turned around and he got up and said " please after buying groceries don't waste them by throwing them on floor " then he went out.

I just cried silently while standing with the help of chair which was in kitchen and went to our room

After he said that I feel my leg like jelly . Thought that if i do this he will..... Love me maybe ... But it didn't seem to be effected at him at all

___________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
__________________________________

Do you think that jungkook really forgot about the last night .