i | 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?

[ EDITED ]𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌chapter one

[ EDITED ]
𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
chapter one

a bus drove over the hills as the moon shined down on it. ten teenagers were scattered across the bus all sitting in silence all strangers to one another- the only noise heard was all their shaky breaths.

some stared out the window, looking at the trees that swayed in the steady wind, others looked around the bus, looking at their competition they had to go against.

suddenly the bus stopped and all the teenagers fell against the seat in front of them, all groaning in sync while sitting back up against their seat.

the buses door opened, around twelve men dressed in grey suits walking onto the vehicle all the kids stared anxiously at the older men, every single one of them giving each a glare.

"out. now," one of the men growled, startling the teenagers. all but one scrambled to their feet, walking off the bus without making eye contact with anyone.

there was a boy at the back of the bus who hadn't moved, still staring out the window into the dark night.

"come on, boy!" another man in a grey suit shouted, moving towards the small teen. "fuck off," the boy mumbled, staring towards the man as he walked closer to him.

"what was that? you think you can tell me what to do, can you?"

the brunette looked up at the man, swallowing his saliva deeply before nodding his head.

"well kid, there's a lot you don't know," the man growled, grabbing the boy's collar making him scream. two other men came over to grab the brunette, watching him thrash about in their partner's arms.

"shut the fuck up," the man hissed in the young boy's ear, "or you'll be first to go."

the boy suddenly fell limp, silencing himself as he got dragged off the bus and led into a large elevator. his eyes teared up as he watched the man hit the lowest floor button and the world around him suddenly started to go up as he went down.

"what's your name?" one of the men asked. the boy never answered, just stared down at the metal floor. "answer, kid."

"zach," the brunette answered, hearing someone laugh behind him. "it's not fucking funny," the small boy hissed through his teeth, getting a sharp pain across his head from being slapped.

"it is to us. now stay quiet."

the elevator finally made a high pitched ding when they made it to their floor. the metal doors opened slowly and zach was thrown out of it. the brown-eyed boy groaned, staring at the men who caused the men, watching the elevator door close on then as it went back up to the top floor.

"yo, kid!" someone shouted, catching zach's attention. the brunette looked over to his right, seeing the group of teenagers who were on the bus with, all sitting in a row against a very dirty wall. one of the teens that also had brunette hair motioned him to come over, in which he did as he had no other choice.