v | 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒄

𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌( 🧚🏼‍♀️🏹💐 )chapter five

𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
( 🧚🏼‍♀️🏹💐 )
chapter five

ROOM FOUR
─ CHRISTINA AND SHAWN

"it's cold," christina said as she shivered , the cold air hitting her delicate skin . shawn sighed , not really caring about the temperature as it was always cold back where he was from .

"it's not that bad , you just have to deal with it," shawn told the younger girl , watching her roll her brown eyes that glowed against the stars .

"i just want to go back to my dog , uh!" she groaned , walking over thorns that stuck up from the grass . "i just want to go home," shawn mumbled to himself .

his head perked up when he saw a red light flash in the distance , also catching christina's attention . after a few minutes a scream came from near the same light , both teenagers running towards it .

when the two made it to the light , there was also another three teens standing in front of it . a boy with curly hair staring at them all .

"you're crazy , jack!" gabbie shouted at the older boy , who shook his head . "no i'm not , the government is . why would i be?" he asked , looking down at the gun his hand , his hand shaking in fear .

"don't shoot," eben said , walking slowly towards jack who pointed the gun towards the blonde . "stay away," jack whispered , watching eben step back slowly .

shawn looked down at christina , seeing at a large rock beside her feet . the brunette picked it up before sneaky back off into the forest , leaving a confused girl behind .

christina turned her attention back towards the three teenagers that were all shouting at each other , wondering how they got in this position and how jack had gotten that gun .

"jack , put the fucking gun down," eben hissed , hearing the click of jack getting the gun ready . "i said stay back , listen to me!" jack cried out , pointing the gun at all of the teens that stood around him .

"fine , shoot me . do it," the dyed blonde told jack as the gun was still pointing at him . "i-i can't," jack stuttered .

"you're the one who said we were going to die anyway," gabbie said the boy .

before the boy could answer , he fell to the ground , the gun doing the same . shawn stood behind the collapsed body , the large rock he picked in his hand .

"uh , thought you might've needed help," he said , dropping the rock to the ground watching it roll beside the boy . both gabbie and eben smiled at him as they both spoke , "thanks."

"what's with him anyway?" christina asked , kneeling down beside jack , seeing blonde drip down the side of his face .

"i don't know . one minute he was fine next minute he was whispering shit and saying how we were going to die and pulled a gun out of his fucking pocket," gabbie explained , moving beside eben who patted her shoulder gently .

"he's mental . we should just kill him," eben told the other three teenagers , hearing gabbie gasp . "eben! we can't," she whispered .

"why not ? he was going to kill us and it's the whole point on why we're here!" eben told gabbie , pointing at jack's unconscious body , "and jack would probably love to die."

"no he wouldn't," gabbie groaned , her fingers running through her curly hair in fear . "yes he would," eben argued back .

"no i wouldn't," they all heard jack hiss as he got up from the wet grass . the curly-headed boy now stood in front of everyone , giving them all death glares , "whoever hit my head with that rock is so going to pay for it . i mean it," jack groaned as he rubbed his head , wiping the dry blood off his pale skin .

"whatever you say , mate," eben said , rolling his eyes at the smaller boy . "i'm not your mate," jack hissed at the older boy .

"and for the record , you're all not going to be alive by the end of this . any of you."