vi | 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌( 🖤⛓👻 )chapter six

𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
( 🖤⛓👻 )
chapter six

ROOM THREE & FOUR
─ CHRISTINA , EBEN , GABBIE , JACK AND SHAWN

"can you stop with the , 'you're all going to die,' shit . it's getting annoying," eben said to jack , who rolled his eyes , wiping more blood that leaked from his head .

"you wouldn't be here if you didn't know that," jack said , looking over at shawn and christina , "who are they?"

"they're from one of the other rooms," gabbie told jack , wiping more blood off jack's face , "room four i think." the curly-haired boy nodded his head , taking his gaze off the two .

"we should really be finding a way out of here," shawn told christina , who nodded her head . the two started to walk off before jack called out their names , "you can stay with us . might be easier."

both brunettes looked at each other, christina shrugging her shoulders , "sure , but no funny business."

"no idea what you're talking about," jack said , smirking at the brunette girl . "whatever," christina mumbled , moving in front of the four teenagers , "what way are we going?"

"you're now the leader , you pick," jack said , motioning christina to lead them further into the woods . "how about you ? you look like you know what you're doing," christina told jack , pushing the smaller boy in front of her , hearing him growl under his breath .

"i don't like you," the seventeen-year-old boy hissed at her . "i don't like you either , deal with it," christina hissed back .

minutes felt like hours as the five teens walked down the dark forest . the gleaming stars shining down on them just like the moon , trees swayed slowly against the still wind . the only thing being heard was footsteps against the crunchy leaves on the dark , green grass .

"hey , guys," eben whispered , catching everyone's attention . the other four teenagers looked over at the oldest who was kneeling down beside a grave , his finger grazed over the stone .

"my name's on this . why is my name on it ?" eben asked as he turned around , staring at his teammates with fear in his blue eyes .

"welcome to our graveyard . we have designed this graveyard to our specification . we wanted you to feel at home .

as you can see , your friend has found a grave with their name it . which makes them safe - for now . the rest of you will have to find a grave with your name on it as well .