xii | 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒔

𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌( 🖤⛓👻 )

𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
( 🖤⛓👻 )

ROOM THREE AND FOUR
─ EBEN AND JACK

eben and jack walked slowly down their new corridor, howls of wild animals being heard in the distance. the lights above that lit up the corridor, beamed down on the two boys, their hair heating up and their cheeks going red from the warmth of the bright light, beads of sweat forming on their foreheads.

the only noise heard were the steady breath of the two teenage boys. jack had his arms crossed across the chest, staring at the dirty, mossy, concrete ground as he continued to walk. the boy squirmed when he saw a rat scurry across the corridor, disappearing through a hole in the wall.

however, they continued to walk in silence, the oldest glancing over at the younger boy from time to time. jack had not spoken a word since he walked through the door from the last stage, his eyes were still dark from watching shawn die in front of him . eben was still in shock about christina's death but brushed the memory out of his mind so he wouldn't be distracted for the rest of his time in the escape room.

the two were now at the bottom of the corridor, now standing in front of a door. jack walked forward and grabbed the handle and turning it. the door opened, the two boys walking through, their hands blocking the sudden light that shined on their faces.

when their eyes adjusted to the light, they removed their hands . their ears filled with the sound of cheers, both boy's looking at the crowds of people at sat around them, all with bags over their heads.

jack and eben gave each other a confused look before jack realised where they were.

"we're in a coliseum," the curly-headed boy told eben, who nodded his head . "no shit, jack," he whispered, his eyes never leaving the crowds that looked down on them.

welcome to our coliseum, made especially for you. here you will fight to see who his strongest of the two, after three brawls, the loser of the two will be thrown into a pride of lions - they haven't been fed in twenty-four hours, so they'll enjoy their snack that's coming their way.

the two teenagers looked over at a gate, seeing many lions growling at them with their hungry eyes, some trying to chew through the metal bars.

good luck, there's not much time left.

a loud gunshot went off in the distance, making the two boys jump . after the gunshot as loud siren echoed through the coliseum. the floor opened up and a wooden, circled table rising from opening, weapons covering the top of it.

jack inhaled a deep breath, knowing the table was from the stage that killed shawn. the ran towards it, eben running behind, racing to grab a weapon.

you have three seconds to grab a weapon, if you are weaponless by the end of the three seconds, you will just have to fight with your hands. once again, good luck!

eben grabbed a dagger, some of the weapons falling onto the sandy ground, the sand floating away by the wind that swept through . the younger boy grabbed a boomerang, turning his head to glare at eben, seeing his reflection on the shiny silver that was tightened around eben's hand.

another siren went off, declaring that the two boys would now fight. eben walked over to jack, the boy stepping back with the boomerang attached to his hand.

the dyed blonde went in for a hit but jack dodged it by millimetres, falling to the ground with a thud . eben walked over to him, placing his foot on the younger boy's chest so he wouldn't move.

jack has been pinned down by eben, any last words mr.avery?

jack scoffed with a smile, shaking his head, "rest in peace."

eben stared at him confused, before feeling a force push through his heart. the older boy fell back against the sand, closing his eyes before opening them to see jack standing over him with a gun in his hands, blowing at the muzzle which let gunpowder evaporate into the air.

"you cheated," eben joked out, groaning from the pain. jack tutted at the boy, kneeling down beside him, "my older sister, sydnie, before she came here said, 'to win you have to cheat,' and eben, i always listen to my sister."

eben growled at the younger boy, watching him walk away from his dying body. jack walked towards the door, turning around to see the gates to the lions be opened . his door closing before he could watch the horrifying sight.

the brunette looked up at the sky, smiling at himself, "i'm so close syd, i know it."

SIXTH DEATH : EBEN FRANCKEWITZ

TIME LEFT: THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES AND FORTY-SEVEN SECONDS

- a/n ⁎⁺˳✧༚
this :

also , thank u for beingpatient as fuck , 'cause i'mslow at writing 🤧🤡

patient as fuck , 'cause i'm
slow at writing 🤧🤡