xiv | 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

" and till the end, you're my very best friend

" and till the end, you're my very best friend. "

ROOM FIVE
( CORBYN, DANIEL AND JACK )

the blonde was rolled onto his back, whining as he opened his eyes. the sky above was blue, white, fluffy clouds floating across it as the sun shone down brightly. many species of birds, butterflies and other insects flying with the wind. flowers grew on the freshly cut grass, the blonde inhaling many floral smells into his blushed, button nose.

corbyn's green eyes met brown ones. the younger boy on top of him let his arm out for him to grab. corbyn was hesitant at first not knowing if he could trust the stranger but took his hand after seconds of thinking, the curly-headed boy pulled him up from the ground and onto his feet. the blonde whispered a small, ' thank you, ' looking around at the calm atmosphere.

the older boy looked over at jack, taking in the boys appearance. the younger boys skin was pale, specks of blood covering his freckled face, a visible laceration that was surrounded by blue, green and yellow bruises at the back of his head . the boy had a gun slipped under his shirt, and his eyes dead like he had seen a ghost.

"i'm corbyn," the boy smiled, quickly frowning when jack nudged past him as he began to walk down the stoned road that was built into the ground. corbyn knitted his eyebrows together, confused on why jack would ignore him, gently jogging to catch up with the younger boy.

"you know you're bleeding, right?" corbyn pointed out, staring at the cut on jack's head, now beginning to let blood escape from it. "i don't really care," jack answered, wiping his blood with his hands to stop it running down his neck, in hope that corbyn would stop asking questions about the painful wound that shawn had brought upon him.

"it looks bad," corbyn said, looking down at his arms once again, sighing at the burns that once again became visible. jack groaned, turning around to corbyn, "shut up! i know it looks bad. it fucking hurts like a bitch but i'm not complaining, am i?"

corbyn was taken aback from the younger boys outburst, shaking his head as tears glossed over his emerald green eyes that had specks of gold floating across them. he looked down at his arms and pulled up his sleeve, revealing them to jack, "these hurt, bad. i'm sorry if i pushed you over the edge."

jack gazed down at the burns and blisters that were scattered across corbyn's skinny, pale skin, inhaling a shaky breath, "i-i'm sorry... i'm sorry they hurt you. you don't deserve that." the freckled boy, pointed at the laceration on his head, sighing, "i deserved this though. i really deserved it."

"why?" the blonde asked, smiling that the boy was opening up to him . the two continued to walk before jack answered, "i threatened to kill all my teammates with a gun i found. it's stupid, i just really wanted to fucking win."