15

Ariana decided to leave for the studio. She was quite weary of the idea of leaving me with Courtney and Victoria since I was just cleared by the doctor to return to my daily activities.

Once Ariana exited the apartment, the devil entered.

Courtney got the booze and Victoria got the cups.

"Come on Arielle. Loosen up. Celebrate your victory." Victoria whines

"Besides the last time, you didn't even get drunk. It's basic tradition to see what type of drunk our friend's girlfriend is." Courtney wiggles her eyebrows

I raise a eyebrow at them both. I can maybe believe Victoria wants me to genuinely celebrate, but Courtney seems weary.

"Okay. Fine."

Courtney silently cheers and pours me one of the many drinks. I had no type of knowledge of what drink is what and how will I react.

After two drinks turned to almost twenty, I was hammered. Courtney and Victoria were drunk, but I was way past that.

The sweet one was so good that I couldn't stop.

"She's not lightweight like Ari's other significant others. Girly can handle her liquor." Courtney slurred and Victoria agrees.

"Definitely approved and made for Ariana." Victoria slurs

Suddenly, I hear the door click and open. My eyes widen and for a brief moment I was sober.

"I see you guys didn't trash the place." Ariana says until her eyes fall on the alcohol.

"What the actual fuck Courtney?!" Ariana rushes in and looks at me.

"Hey! Victoria got the cups." Courtney hiccups and slurs.

Her eyes widen at me who was a giggling mess at Courtney.

"You got her drunk?!" Ariana quickly grabs me and puts me in her arms.

"It was to celebrate her full recovery." Courtney slurs

"I guess this shows who won't be on my babysitting list. She has medicine to take still you dumbass." Ariana barks

"Ariana you're so pretty. You're even sexy. More sexy when you fuck me. I cherish being intimate with you." I hiccup and laugh

Courtney and Victoria laughs. Ariana clearly loved what she was hearing, but still was pissed off at the situation.

"You're going to feel like shit when you sober up." She sighs.

"That's okay. At least I'm with you." I cuddle into her chest.

"You smell so goooood. Let me taste." As I was about to lick her neck, she quickly gets up.

"Oh so she's a horny and a giggly drunk." Courtney slurs

"The best combo for Ariana." Courtney laughs and I could feel the blood rush to Ariana's fist.

"I'm tired Ariiii." I yawn and put my arms out like a small child. Her face softens and she picks me up like a child, a koala type hold.

I lay my head on her shoulder and wave to the girls.

"See you all in hangover land." I hiccup

Ariana shakes her head and brings me to our room. She gently lays me down and undresses me.

"Hang on there buddy. Take me on a date first before me fuck." I say sternly, but laugh after.

Ariana gives a little chuckle.

"Any other day I would eat this up, but you know your meds counteract with alcohol."

Ariana goes back into the living room.

"Stay tonight, but don't throw up on my floor please." I hear her plead from the living room.

"Ay yay captain." Courtney hiccups

She comes back in the room and gets undressed and slides in the best next to me. She pulls me into her arms and I instantly feel comfort with our skin to skin contact.

"I love you Ariana." I cuddle into her closer. I feel Ariana stiffen.

"I-I love you too Arielle."

another idea from @Baby_Kardashian

sorry it's short. it's kinda a filler. don't worry next chapter will be long.