A wish to Maa Durga

The moon was lighting up the whole atmosphere. It's shine was unwavering. A beautiful woman in her early twenties was standing in front of the statue of Devi Durga. Her hand folded in the midst of prayer and her eyes were closed as she called to Maa durga.

Devi you know since the moment I understood what love is I have always loved shri Krishna only

Devi you know since the moment I understood what love is I have always loved shri Krishna only. I am starting on a new path soon but before that I want to see him ones. He is my everything. My all memories, my dreams, my fantasy and my reality all revolve around him. How can I reach closure. I don't care if my story will reach it's end or it will remain unfinished but before a new start I want to live my only dream ones.

Rest you know what I feel in my heart. Krishni looked at the place where a picture of Lord Krishna playing on a flute was drawn messily in the wall.

"Isn't it a funny," she said to Krishna "that a peacock feather, a simple hole that resembles one in your flute, your half drawn image, and a ghost of imagination about your smile makes me forget my world just the same way as a fully drawn portrai...

"Isn't it a funny," she said to Krishna "that a peacock feather, a simple hole that resembles one in your flute, your half drawn image, and a ghost of imagination about your smile makes me forget my world just the same way as a fully drawn portrait of you. Where ever I go, whatever I see , whatever I feel its you or its related to you. What did you get by taking away my everything Krishna and why still I can't feel like I have lost."

She laughed at her emotional mess of a mind and then looked again at Krishna and as if dedicating it to him she uttered the words-

I have died everyday, waiting for you
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

Krishni finished uttering these words and made her way inside her room thanking Devi maa and then sending look filled with love  and longing towards her Krishna.