Chapter 1

I walk into the restraunt. It's some Chinese place that just opened up and from what I've heard it's quite tasty. As I look around I smell fresh fish and rice wafting towards me. Saliva fills my mouth and my stomach rumbles. Man, I really need to get digging into this stuff.
I'm brought back to reality when a feminine voice says "May I help you sir?"
I turn around to see the waitress in her uniform. She's a small woman with black hair down past her shoulders, her skin is tanned and she has disturbingly blue eyes that really catch me.
"Ah, Yes. I'm here with Miss Harrison." I say.
"Yes, table six just over there." She says and points to the table at which my boss is sitting.
"Thank you." I say gratefully and walk over to my bosses table.
"Hello James." She says as I sit down.
"Hello Amelia." I say.
"Do you know why I have brought you here tonight James?" She says.
"A new product?" I ask.
Oh, I forgot to mention. I work in a company that makes products to help sooth the body. My Boss has been busy lately working hard on a new product.
She grins at me. "Absolutely, are you ready to see it?"
"I sure am!" I say. She unzips her pants pocket an reveals a... a...
"A stone?!" I ask.
"Not so aggressive James. This stone isn't just any ordinary stone, one touch and you will be soothed." She says calmly.
"Give it here." I say and grab it from her hand.
Woah. That does feel good. My vision suddenly gets hazy and then... shifts.
"What the..." my bosses voice escapes me.
"It worked!" I hear my own voice say. I look across the table and see my own face.
"This was your plan?!" I say getting out of my seat. I'm now much shorter then before and it feels... different. It's like I have more meat...
Oh shit, I do. I look down at my chest and see two breasts bulging out only being held back by an incredibly tight bra. Suddenly I grin. I just got an idea.
I jump onto the table and yell "Hey everybody, look at me!" I pull off my bra and hold it over my head. I focus on a man sitting my himself.
"You look like you need some love!" I launch my bra on to his face. I then pull my top off and launch it at my boss. That'll slow her down from doing anything naughty. I grab my soft, completely free breasts and feel them before jumping down from the table and falling over due to the fact I now have high heels on. I kick them off at my own face knocking my boss unconscious. I then pull down my pants and underwear as one to reveal a fine pair of legs.
Damn, my boss is beautiful. I then scream out and run outside completely naked.
Now uhm, that was the worst thing I could've done.
Lost people just gazed but one guy came up and grabbed my breasts and felt them. I kicked him the groin and continued to run while screaming. I ran into a shop and pushed all the stands over before running up to a man at the till who blushed when he saw my bosses body. I jumped on to the till and twerked my bosses round cheeks in his face just before the police came in and grabbed me.

Now, as I sat in the police car I forgot that I probably should've switched back. Now I have three problems: The first is I'm going to jail not my boss. The second is who knows what my boss will do in my body now. The third is after what I've done my boss might just never switch back. Shit.