Chapter 6

Twenty years in the future...

***

I settle down on my couch. I sigh with relief. It's been a busy day today, working at my pub.
Business is good though, at least for that.
My husband and I run it. Our son helps us a bit as well. We got three new workers in recently. One in college, another high school and the third is a friend of our sons. Their both thirteen years old. We have a daughter who's nine. A beautiful girl, as my husband says she gets it from her mother.
I brush my blonde hair out of my face and head upstairs. I walk into our bedroom and begin to undress. I walk into the shower and begin to wash. I look at my breasts which have begun to sag as I'm now in my forties.
To think I was once a man is so distant. I've been living the last twenty years as a woman. To think I was scared of looking at my pussy some time ago and now I wax it frequently.
I've had sex and made children with another man. He's put his dick in my little hole in between my legs. I've sucked his dick. I've lived through several periods and learned to pee properly. My breasts which first got in the way of everything have now just become normal.
I get out of the shower and get into my pyjamas. The doorbell rings. I wonder who'd be calling at this time as I make my way downstairs to answer it.
I put the key in the door and find the face of a young woman with brown hair. She can't be more then twenty years old.
"Hello James." She says smiling evilly at me. There's only one person who knows that I was James...
"How did you survive?" I ask quietly.
She steps inside on her own. I close the door behind me and walk into the living room.
She sits herself down and gestures towards the toys on the ground.
"You've has the nerve to have children?" She says.
"I figured I was going to be a woman for the rest of my days, thought I might as well make a few kids of my own."
She grins. "Very nice. I see you were a stripper for some time?"
I nod. "I went on drugs and alcohol for a year or two after the swap. I didn't even fully realise it. I worked in the strip club and slept with many men."
"You are a cutie." She says teasingly.
I ignore her. "I got offered a career as a model soon afterwards but I had to quit being an alcoholic and druggie to pursue that career. That's where I met my husband. When I got older and I stopped looking my best I went for a low life in a pub with my husband. We have lots of money, more then enough to get our kids through college but we continue to work. It keeps us occupied,
"But you're not here about me, are you? You're here to tell me about you. So first question: how did you find me?"
"Like you said, you were a model. A famous one, at that. I managed to track you from there."
"Okay, second question, how did you survive?" I'm serious about this but she just grins wickedly at me.
"The stone allows me to swap with whoever I was as long as they've touched the stone. In the morning I got multiple people to test our new product. I took my options and made my choices,
"When I jumped I swapped with another male figure. He died in your body and I lived in his for a few years. However, I wanted to be a woman again who was young and could have possible careers so I swapped with a teacher to get close to pupils. I found a beautiful, smart, sixteen year old girl over six feet tall. I became her and live as her for a whole decade. I became the sexy and smart founder of my own strip club. I stripped all day in front of men and showed them my glory. I would then rob them. I made a lot of money from this,
"But I even got bored of this and being a woman tired me. The only reason people came to me was because I had big tits and looked pretty, so I started life as a man again. I was on the beach and I told him if he touched the stone he could have my tits all he wanted. I remember him sweating before touching it. We swapped and he got my tits although not in the way he imagined,
"I spent a year or so as him and got bored. So the baby girl I had got to touch the stone twenty years ago became an option. I body swapped into her and the beautiful woman you see before you is who she has become. But I've wanted something more..." she says and eyes me up.
"No, you tried to torture me. You're not taking what I've worked to become!" I say but it's too later. She jumps onto me and the stone touches my hand.