Chapter 4

I didn't even bother attending my own funeral. I promoted one of my former workers to be in charge of the company, found a new apartment to rent out 15 hours away somewhere and drove following the directions. I had a pile of freshly bought high-in-caffeine drinks for the journey. A million thoughts rushed through my head as I drove. But just one main one:
Should I stay a woman for the rest of my life?
Right before I went back to my (my boss is now me so no point in saying my bosses apartment) apartment to get everything sorted I grabbed the stone. I figured it might be of use in time.
Not if I'm dead too.
No, I can't think like that. I drive on and let the thoughts rush through my head.

***

When I arrive I dump my stuff and head to sleep. I really need a rest.
I wake up a few hours later feeling fresher but still incredibly depressed. I take a shower in my new body and try to have some fun messing with my large ass and breasts but it simply depresses me further, if that's even possible.
I sit down on a stool and let my thoughts rush through my head. I search for my bag and take a slug of alcohol. I then dump a pile of cocaine on a table and take a sniff. I feel looser. I remember little, it's all fuzzy but I remember small parts like stripping down and yelling something. I met some men and made out and after that I don't really remember anything.
I woke up two days later. My guess? I must've repeatedly taken drugs. I was in a fine looking apartment and all my belongings had been moved in. Kitchen, check, king sized bed, check, living room, check. No men around. It's a fresh apartment. On the Fridge in the kitchen I spot a sticky note.
Hey Amelia! Had a great time last night in bed!
In bed? Can't be good.
Anyways, after you feel asleep I moved your belongings into your new apartment.
Yours truly,
Mark Thompson.
Mark Thompson?! I had sex as a woman with the fucking landlord?!
I sit down on my stool. I take a look at the woman in the mirror. This is me. This is who I am now. I've had sex twice now. I've made out with men. This is my new life.
I stand up and scream. I grab my stool and throw it against the mirror. It smashes and hits the floor where it shatters completely.
I flip over the kitchen table, run to the cupboard and pull out all the glasses and plates and smash them one by one against the floor.
I grab the cutlery and spear as much I can against the wall and floor even though most of it just clatters harmlessly.
After cooling down I lean against the wall and sit on the floor. Tears meet my eyes and I start crying.