Chapter 5

I check out the screen.
"Hey Tom, what's the mission today?"
He looks at me as I go over to sit next to him.
"We're going to infiltrate the government. They're trying to figure our plans out. We need to put a stop to it."
"Sure." I say. "Files?"
He hands me over a file and I open it up. Someone comes over and clips my metal helmet into place.
I flick through the papers then pass them over to the assistant.
"Okay, that's fine." I say. "Let's get on our way."
"Indeed." He agrees. "Fire up the machine!" He says.
Someone presses a few buttons. I feel the electricity circulate my brain. Then everything blacks out.
I open my eyes. I'm on top of a man with a well trimmed beard his penis in my vagina. It's feels really good but it's not what we're here for.
I get up and grab my clothes thrown across the floor.
"You okay?" Tom asks.
"Yeah," I say and hear the feminine voice that escapes me. "I'm fine."
While he looks for his shoes I take a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror.
I am woman with brown hair down past my shoulders, not broad like my actual self. Average height for a woman I would say.
I touch my breasts lightly.
"No distractions, you know what we're here for."
"Sorry," I say. "Just never travelled as a woman before."
Basically, I work for a company that has new technology mixed with some old Indian tribe magic. Me and Tom were selected as kids to be trained to body swap with people to find information. A select part of the government knows what we're doing and is funding us but the rest is kept in the dark. Right now, who am I?
I'm the president's wife, that's who.
Why did I have to be the wife? Well, I didn't have a choice. Whatever is said must go, thus the reason I am a woman.
As we walk out of the room two security men flank us, following us as we exit after standing guard at the door. I follow Tom along. He's been studying this mission very precisely. I just got thrown in last minute.
See, we had four swappers before but three of them died on a mission when I was in training. Now it's just Tom and me. As I was thrown in last minute I had to quickly read up. I'll just be following Tom for a while as to ensure his wife wouldn't be suspicious something was going on.
After a while we arrive.
"Bye honey." I say. His wife apparently says this a lot. I pull Tom in for the kiss. To some people this might seem gay but I've been trained for everything.
"See you later, hon." He says and heads into the meeting. Two bodyguards follow him in. I walk off for a bit flanked by two other bodyguards. Then I stop.
I collapse to the floor. My body is disabled from any movement. My eyes close by force and I feel the electricity transfer me back to my own body.
The assistants rush over and unclip my helmet.
"Tom is in trouble, we need you to intervene." One tells me. They hand me an energy drink especially designed for swapping from one body to another. I take a slug as they replace the helmet with a new one, fully charged up.
"Could I have not intervened as his wife?"
"No, it would seem off if she did."
"So who?" I say. They quickly open the helmet and slam memory in.
"We downloaded memory of woman in charge on this."
"Is that not dangerous?" I say.
"Yes, but we need to try."
They rush away and press the buttons necessary.
A large rush of electricity rushes through me. I feel the memory land on top of my own and I scream in pain. Then I black out and the screaming cuts off.
I wake up to not having my penis and a pair of breasts. I look up.
I'm behind some group of people armed with guns. I look down and realise I have one too.
I am Patricia Patrick, leader of an illegal assassin organisation. The government has hired me to kill the president.
"Hold back." I say and put my fist into the air as a signal to stop. I aim my rifle and take fire at the armed men and women. Some try to run but Patricia has skill in which I now possess allowing me to swiftly get rid of them.
I need a distraction in the meeting room. I can't kill Tom, if I kill him as the president he will die too. Worse again, the president could be transferred to his body.
I burst through the double doors and kill the security men at either side of me. More run straight at me and I fire them up.
I shoot a few politicians while I'm at it and shoot down some lights from the ceiling.
I nod at Tom and he quickly sprints out as I send a few dummy shots barely missing him. I know I could have easily killed him with any of those shots.
I stand there and wait to be transferred back to my own body. Nothing happens.
This isn't usual, or good. No doubt the government will be after me soon.
I may have been trained professionally not to complain about who I am but this is the second woman I've been and don't get me wrong, I'd love to have tits and a big round ass and a pretty face but do you think I want to have periods or to have to give birth?
No, so it's best I return to my own body.
And just then policemen kick down the door.