Chapter 3

I walk into some woman's fashion shop. I pick up a bunch of clothes without any idea what they are and walk into the changing rooms.
I strip down and pull some clothes on. A beautiful dress, florescent bra, high heels? I walk out and take a look in the mirror. Damn, I look hot as fuck. I slap my ass and feel it jiggle around. I giggle then realise this isn't a dream. Well, this sucks.
I feel my blonde hair in my fingers and whirl it around. I'm so pretty, maybe I should starting using it to my advantage.
I get to the till and pay for me clothes before walking over to a makeup shop and applying some to myself. I also buy hair dye while I'm at it to help hide my identity.
As I walk out I get many stares. There are some whistles and some touches. What's worse is trying to walk in those damn heels. It takes so much focus just to keep standing. I check my newly purchased purse for what cash I have left. A grand total of: five dollars. Well shit.
I get an idea I might regret but I have to do something. I sit in a car with a young man about 20 years old.
"Uh... who are you?" He asks but I see him looking at my tits.
"I'm Amelia, baby." I say. I look for a ring and see nothing. I pull him in for the kiss and he gladly takes it.
After a few minutes of non stop kissing my bad slowly snakes towards his wallet. I pull out his cash and slowly slide it into my purse. I feel him about to react so I slowly pat his dick and feel it stand straight up. Thank goodness I don't have that to hide.
After a while we pull out of the kiss. I give him a wink before getting out of the car. I think to myself that this is my boss, not me. I'm just in her body and she's in... mine.
I decide to go and find her apartment. I know where it is, I've been there once or twice.

***

I arrive at my bosses apartment and open the door. I walk in and lock the door. I'm kind of insecure in this new body.
I feel my stomach rumble and rub it. I need something to eat.
While looking for food I find some alcohol. Well, it might help a bit...
I decide to take a drink. Then another. And another.
I don't realise it but this body can't take as much alcohol as my last. Before I know it I'm drunk.

***

I wake up.
"Where am I?" I hear my newly acquired feminine voice say. I sit up and feel my breasts move. I look down.
Shit. I'm naked. I hear a yawn and look over. There's a man over there on that... bed? Is that my bed I saw last night. He turns over and grins at the sight of me. I scream and grab my clothes. I hear him laugh undoubtedly at my fine ass.
As I walk out of the apartment I begin towards my car. I have my bosses suit on. I decided against high heels considering how much focus it took just not to fall over yesterday. Once I'm seated in my car I turn it on. I look at my legs and feel them. They're so perfect and smooth it's strange. I look up and take a breath.
I drive on towards my familiar work place.

***

Upon arrival I spot my old car. She couldn't be here, could she? I walk in and meet my familiar workers and only realise how many of them stare at me. I move on into my office and sit down. I then remember my boss owns this company. I smile. I speak over the intercom.
"James Briggs, report to head office. Thank you." After a few minutes my own face arrives into the room.
"Hello Amelia, lovely boobs."
"Sit down." I gesture towards the seat. She sits.
"How's the new body?" She asks me.
"Annoying, many stares." I say. She grins.
"I know what it's like, I've been in that body for six years." She says.
"Six years? But you're 24..." I say slowly.
She frowns. "Oh yes. Right let me explain. I was once Male like yourself. I was Ten years old when I met this Indian kid who joined my school. He knew an old language which could make people body swap. He would make me body swap with whoever I wanted. It was fun until I got too carried away. I decide I wanted to be attractive women and as them do drugs and get drunk. I was being them for longer and longer until one point I was a woman for a month. He had to find me in her body at a strip club. He swapped me back. It kept on happening. Two months, three months, four months. I was used literally a woman. I was used to have huge breasts and a big ass and being drunk and on drugs. Then, it turned on me when the woman you are now died in my body. I was only fourteen at the time. I felt good and decided to continue living life as a hot woman. My friend moved back to India and I never saw him again. I soon went bankrupt. I had to flip my life around and start this business. I then started to hate periods and being attractive. Then I met you. I had to have your body. And here we are. I'm you, your the woman I've been for the last six years. Now it's time for you to take on a sexy ass and big breasts."
I don't know what to say. It's a strange story.
"That's not fair, give my body back!" He grins.
"Too late!" He says. "Take someone else's." He says and jumps through the glass. I scream as I see my body drop seven floors and hit the ground and go splat.