Chapter 2

The leather seat is cold against my new, soft, naked skin. It's very disorienting not have my penis but at least I don't have a boner to hide.
I sigh.
"Hey Police man, you got any clothes?" I ask. He stays quiet. I'm pretty sure he is attracted to my new body the same as I was when I first saw it. The perfect double D's, the rather round, large ass. Except it was more fun looking at it rather then being in it.
"Well, looks like I'm going to have to stay naked for all the policemen to see my tits and drool. Hang on, are you drooling?" I say. I see him blush, but he keeps his eyes on the road. God, he really is attracted. After a few minutes he says to me (without turning around) "Look lady, I don't know who you are but I doubt very much you care about other policemen looking at your tits to say you were walking around town naked."
I try a grin. "You got me there tiger."
He blushes again.
After another few minutes in silence I say "Hey, pull over!"
"I'm sorry, I ca-" He begins but I grab him by the chin and grin. He takes in my glorious body and blushes once more.
"Alright, alright." He says.
We pull over and climb over into the seat next to him. This might be gay, but I have to try.
I pull him in for the kiss. It's lasts about a minute and feels disgusting on my end but I maintain it as he moves his hands through my hair obviously thoroughly enjoying it.
"That... was amazing." He says stunned. With the key in hand that I silently grabbed I unlock my cuffs.
"I would agree, babe." I try. It works as he grins. I then hit him across the face. His head bounces off the wheel causing a loud beep.
I touch his face. He's unconscious. A good start.
I pull him to my lap and begin to strip him down until he's completely naked. He also has a tiny dick.
I try to pull on his underwear but it's too small for my ass and perfect waist. I sigh. I pull on the rest of his much to baggy clothes. I roll up the sleeves and pants to fit me before walking out of the car.
I do my best to hide my enormous breasts but they just bounce up and down against the T-Shirt. Little bits of hair dangle from the hat in which I tried to conceal my hair. The shoes are far too large and floppy and even with the baggy pants my ass sticks out at the back.
I'm a far too sexy woman for my own liking.