AUTHOR'S NOTE: I MILESTONE: 1,000 READS

!!!PLEASE, READ ALL!!!

Hi everyone, this is Saule de Mon-Ange. I'm really happy to inform you that...

..."The Storyteller" GOT ITS FIRST 1,000 READS YESTERDAY! We've already surpassed 1,050 by now and it's all thanks to you, really.

So, a huge THANK YOU to all of you who have been supporting the story and me so much!

I've started publishing "The Storyteller" on Wattpad just about a month ago (on September 1st) and it's merely a first draft for now, but you've all believed in me and kept showing love to the book. It's incredible and I can't believe it yet!

So, thanks to all those that have been SILENTLY READING my story. You were my first supporters and my first motivation to go on and keep writing. If you've been a "Silent Reader" so far, could you please leave an inline comment here? I'd love to hear from you and thank you personally! If you don't feel comfortable, even a vote will do; it will help me understand you're there and I can count on you! 😉

And, of course, thank you to all the awesome readers that have commented and voted for the story. You've showed me just how much "The Storyteller" is appreciated and helped me believe in myself even more than I did. Thank you!

Thank you to all those that have given me their OPINIONS on every aspect of the story - grammar, character development, world building, flow, dialogues, engagement, everything. You're the reason why I'm improving and will keep on improving every day a little more. Thanks for always being patient with me, for your critiques, suggestions and compliments.

Thank you to all those that have FOLLOWED me and/or have added "The Storyteller" to their library or public READING LISTS. Thanks for sharing my story and for reading it.

Thanks to all the wonderful authors who have welcomed me in the COMMUNITY. You helped me find a home here even if I didn't even know where to start looking to find one.

Again, a big thank you to everyone.

"The Storyteller" is meant for all of you.