THAT DAY WHEN IT ALL STARTED

This is a story of peace and war, of growth and death.

When God created, he created Angels first, messengers of Heaven and of Prophets. And next to them, were born humans, whose heart and brain had nobody as they could choose and distinguish from good and evil. And then again, some Angels fell because they craved God's power for themselves and they were called the Fallen Angels, the Demons.

I will tell you ten tales about each Race following this exact order. Judge wisely, little Human. The truth may hide itself, but it does so because only those brave of heart and pure of mind can find it. Are you one of them?

Our story starts long after the creation day and long after Angels fell.

So, a lot, lot later, after plenty of time had passed, an Angel came to Earth to fulfill her mission. She was sharing a table with a warrior and a Half Demon in the most popular Tavern in Sephrin.

The soldier had just one, terrible job: to use a sword and the violence that came with it against those who didn't team up with the ideals of the Four Sultanates.

The Half Demon, of course, had strong powers that belonged to demons only and to those like them - that's sure - but he didn't share the evilness of the devil, were sitting at the same table at the most popular Tavern in Sephrin.

It was a hell of a time. Not even Taverns, in Aaryah, had a name. We were ruled by a dictatorship of a Sultan and a Demonlord, and the story was far more complex. But we're not here to talk about Aaryah or its  hierarchic system. We're here to talk about three strangers with three different mindsets who 'casually' met at a table in a Tavern.

Personally, I've always liked to believe that, when we say something happened 'casually', we mean that the causes of that event were fate and destiny. A thing happens only when it's foreseen that it will.

So, there was no other place in the Tavern but one table and the three decided to ignore how different they - as well as their origins, beliefs and stories - were to the others.

The Angel, whose name was Malak, was happy to share the table with a human, although not totally enthusiastic that she had to share it with a half demon too, but she was okay with it after all. God always teaches His creatures to be tolerant and grateful for what they get, as there is always a reason why a thing happens.

The Human, whose name was Barin, came from a noble family. His parents were both Inspectors, Ministers of Sultan Naen Zeke, dictator of Sephrin and Aaryah and of Demonlord Seph the Cruel, but he preferred action and a far more dynamic way to let his name be known to people in all the Four Sultanates.

Anyway, Barin trembled at the sight of the Angel, a very rare creature, born from love, to see walk on an Earth completely polluted by hatred nowadays, both looking forward to hearing about her and the incredible stories she surely had to tell and fearful that she could judge the way he lived in a way he wouldn't like.

She considered life God's most beautiful work; he stole it from people for political and ideological reasons, as well as for religion, and for his Sultanate. And he wasn't even a warrior whatsoever. Of the Five Divisions that composed the Army of Justice, he had joined the Third. He answered to the name of Patriot Executioner, as well as his fellow soldiers.

The Half Demon, whose name was Donovan,  felt uncomfortable with them. In fact, it is rare that a Half Demon ever feels comfortable. And I don't mean it in a bad way.

Half Demons were usually the result of the union between a Pure Demon and a human - or whatever other Race - because of love, whereas us Kazjéh were born from a forced union between Demons of all kinds and Demon Hunters, which are, in fact, humans too.