"Big Shocker"

Nialls POV

"Niall you can get off of me now.." I scooted over to the spot where I had stayed for like the first ten minutes of the movie. Ok I was a little scared...

"Niall I thought you liked scary movies" Rachel winked.

"Ok.. I was a little scared... But it was a scary movie!" I glared at her. She giggled.

"It's ok Niall" She smiled and hugged me. She kissed my cheek. I blushed like an idiot.

I couldnt help but kiss Rachel on those lips that were right in front of me.

Rachel was sitting on my lap and it felt amazing to be kissing her. Did I even deserve her? She was just so perfect. Niall get a hold of yourself!

Rachel pulled me up off the floor, still kissing me, onto the couch. She pushed me teasingly and I fell love struck on the couch. I looked into her eyes and kissed her slowly.

My arms around her waist and her hands were ruffling my hair. I started to kiss her neck. I heard a little noise escape Rachel's mouth.

"Rachel I dont know if this is such a good idea.." I managed to say. She looked at me sadly and got up. I saw her go upstairs. That's weird. After five minutes I went up to check on her.

"Rachel?" I searched the bathroom but she wasn't in there... Maybe in another room? I checked the closest one. I walked around the Green colored room and didn't see anything until I saw Rachel walking towards me.

Woa.

"Rachel what are you doing?" I backed up but fell backwards onto a bed. Im so stupid. This was what she wanted all along! A set up! Her body is probably going crazy after all of the drugs the doctor's injected into her system.

"Niall it's ok" She smiled and stroked my hair with her fingers as she sat on me.

"A-Are you sure Rachel?" I stuttered.

"Yes" She nodded, biting her lip. Oh that was really sexy. Are you about to have sex with her?

I guess when you put it like that.... I kissed her neck and I felt a warm hand running up my shirt. I let out a sigh.

Rachel took off my shirt and then hers. I just lay there breatheless and paralyzed.

We were making out and things were getting really hot and heavy while she was moving around on me. This is unbearable! I grabbed her waist and lifted her up. I carried her over to the hallway and crashed into a wall where she seductively kissed my neck. Rachel got out of my hold and put one leg around me. We were breathing heavily now.

When we did reach her room she pushed me onto the bed again and took control, kissing and touching all in the right places.

Rachel's touch was like being held by an angel. I held her waist as she moved around and ruffled my hair.

"You... won" I exhaled. I saw her wink at me and then we were both undressed. I took control from there and she fought to take the throne back but I didn't let her control me.

***********************************3 Hours later***********************************

Nialls POV

"It was a great idea" Rachel said between breathes.

I shook my head. I was blown away by what just happened.

Rachel's POV

Wow. Just. I can't even. That was definitely the right decision.

"It was a great idea" I said between heavy breathes. Right now I was lying on my back and really sleepy. Until I reminded myself that we were throwing a party!

I sprung out of bed and into the shower. When I got in I started singing Titanium. It was really catchy.

When I got out and back into my room Niall wasn't there. Probably went downstairs to eat. That lad is always hungry.

I slipped on some skinnies and a Cookie Monster top. In the bathroom I put on some make up and straightened my hair. I decided to put on some grey TOMS.

As I was heading down the hall there was silence. Hmm. That's different. I was afraid this would happen. I sat down against the wall in the hallway and a tear rolled down my face.

Why? Why do I always lose the ones I love? Is it me? I shouldn't even be alive! Niall should've never found me! I was perfect dead!

My thoughts were going ballistic. The thought of dying became more clear as more tears wet my face. With all the strength I had, I got up and walked downstairs. No one. Silence. Niall left me. Another tear.

In the freezer there was some ice cream.... Yum. I could use that right about now. So I got a spoon and sat down on the couch. That's when I found a note.

It read:

"I know you've probably freaked out by now because you miss me ;) I went back to my place to get some clothes and shower. I will be picking you up in two hours. You better be ready. Oh and that was a great idea ;) "

I smiled as I read the last part. He was so cute. Before I got the spoon to my mouth, I threw the ice team back in the freezer and went to go fix my make up. When I was done I walked downstairs to see if anything was on the tv. The Alan Carr show was on! My favorite tv show!

Right now he was showing clips of all the people that he has interviewed. One direction as one of them. I knew this because I watched it and even then I wanted so badly to date Niall. I laughed at myself. I never would've thought that it would actually happen.

One little concert can change lives. Well at least it changed mine.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Niall" I said as we walked out of my place holding hands. He walked me towards the car. Wait. He wasn't getting in the drivers seat. When we got in the car I recognised Harry and Madison.

"Hey Madison!" I squeled and hugged her. She smiled.

"Where are we going?" I jumped up an down from excitement.

"I have no clue but it must be good since they planned it" Madison said as she pointed to Niall and Harry. I mouthed 'Oh' She nodded.

"So how was the rest of your day?" I asked Madison.

"Pretty good actually. I mean Louis took us to the closest Starbucks and then we watched movies at their place. It was funny too because Harry and Lou would be talking like they were married."

"We are!" I heard Harry yell.

"Harry I dont think gay marriage has been legalized yet...." Madison turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Eww a female!" Harry pushed her away. Madison laughed and turned back to me.

"So how was the rest of your day?" Darn. I was hoping she wouldnt ask but.....

"It was good. We watched scary movies all day basically. When we finished Paranormal activity he was scared out of his wits" I giggled and saw Niall blush.

"I wasnt scared!"

"Yeah. Ok. Sure Niall" I looked at him. He smiled and pulled me closer and whispered into my ear.

"You are going to love it" I was so curious. What is going to happen today? What am I going to love? I guess i'll just have to find out......

*********************************************************

OMJ

What do you think will happen? What do you think of Niall and Rachel? How about Madison and Harry?

Hey I just met you and this is crazy, you're reading my story, so fan me maybe?

:* -Saraxx