October 2nd

Everyone was getting slowly into the Halloween spirit other than Virgil who was in full Halloween mode which worried the others.

Patton's POV

I just woke and I didnt want to go downstairs since its covered with webs and maybe a few spiders, they agreed to do nothing to scary but I'm sure I saw Virgil holding a spider. After a few more minutes of debating I got up and opened my door but then let out a small scream because I saw something move and it quickly turned towards me and started walking towards me. I started slowly walking backwards, I tried to get my legs to move faster but they wouldnt. When I started to shut my door I heard it say my name, I freezeostly because it sounded like Logan. " L..logan?" My voice cracked and I realized I was crying but I didnt care, I ran out to him. He froze for a minute but then hugged me back and I was relieved. We stand there in silence for 2 minutes before asked me why I was crying so I explained to him how I didnt like spooky stuff and how I didnt want to go downstairs and how I saw Virgil with a spider yesterday, but he told that it was his pet spider that normally is outside so it can find food but always turns around October and he normally keeps it in his room for this month then let's it free again. Then he told me that he would walk with me downstairs if that will help and reminded me that I endured the great spider threat of 2017. I decided that I should endure the great spider threat of 2019.

Logan's POV

I woke up at precisely 8am and went to go get breakfast when I heard a small little scream, I turn around to see what looks like Patton standing in the doorway of his room. I decided to walk closer to him to make sure it was him but he started moving away from me so I called out to him to see if it was him for sure. He froze for a minute but then he said my name and from the sound of it, he was crying. He ran to me a few seconds later and I freeze mostly because I was expecting him to come up and hug me but once I processed everything that just happened, I hugged him back. We stood there in silence for a while but then I asked him why he was crying and he told me how he doesnt like scary/ spooky stuff which I already knew and how he doesnt want to go downstairs and how he thinks he saw Virgil with a spider. He brought it down even though I told him he should've left it in his room but he didnt listen. I was really hungry once I finished explaining that to him so I offered to walk with him downstairs if it would help but then I remembered the last time he was around the webs in "Accepting Anxiety part one and two" I then thought of how he survived as he put it the great spider threat of 2017 and maybe if I were to remind him he would be brave enough to walk downstairs. So I reminded him and he didnt respond but from the looks of it he was in a very deep thought. After who knows how long we heard a door open which made Patton snap out of his train of thought and out came Roman into the hallway.

Roman's POV

Logan's alarm went off and it woke me up. I layed there for a while to see if I could fall asleep but I couldnt so I got up and went to go see if Virgil was awake and what he was doing. I stepped out into the hallway to see Logan and Patton stand there hugging each other. I was so confused but before I could question it Virgil opened his door asked for me to come in. So I walked past the two lovebirds and into Virgil's room. In there I saw Remus and he looked concerned and worried about something which is abnormal for my brother. I looked at Virgil hoping he would explain what was going on instead he looked at my brother and nodded then my brother started to explain.

Remus's POV

I was out with Remy and Deceit at a party that we were invited to and we were having a blast until... Remy came out of the restroom like he was drunk. At first I thought it was him playing around but then I realized that he was actually drunk but before I could do anything he dropped down to the floor and I saw what looked like a shadow figure come out of him and it looked like Virgil but with glowing purple eyes that send chills down your spine. I started to speed walk away from him to find Deceit and tell him but I couldn't find him so I went back to Remy. I picked him up and brought him home, Deceit wasnt there either so I came here hoping he would be here but he wasnt so I came to Virgil to see if has seen or heard from him. He didnt know what was going on so I explained it to him and he brought Roman in and I explained it to him too.

Virgil's POV

I was still asleep until I heard Remus then I was wide awake ready to destroy him but that quickly went away when I saw this worried look on his face. He told me that Deceit went missing and Remy is and has a ghost that looks like me. I immediately jumped out of bed and went to find Roman. I didnt need to go far, I opened my door and there he was out in the hallway staring at logan and Patton but I didnt care, I called Roman in then nodded at Remus to tell it. He told it and I saw Roman's expression go from confused to angry and I saw him put a hand on his sword. He was ready to fight and so was I.

I hope you enjoy this and I will continue this tomorrow because this is already very long and I have to get started on ideas for tomorrow's and keep updating my other book too. Well I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!

Btw I posted this on my other book today but this is homecoming week for me and today was hippie day but I didnt want to do that so I choose to do cosplay of a side and that side was....

VIRGIL!!!

My sister helped me with the makeup and took the picture so thank you to her. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Peace✌