October 3rd

Before I start, i want to test your knowledge. Do you know why October is named October? It's fine if you dont, no worries, I just want to see your ideas that's all. Dont google It please, give me your best guess.

Roman's POV

Remus explained what was going on and at that point I was ready to fight and defend them because Remy is Virgil's little brother and honestly even if it doesnt look like it I would do anything for Remus just to keep him safe. I grabbed my sword, ready to pull it out and charge into war and from the looks of it so was Virgil but he seemed off, but then I saw what my brother saw. Virgil's went bright purple which sent chills down my spin. They quickly changed back but that was a vision I would never be able to get out. Virgil snapped his fingers which brought us to Remus's house, and there he was, Remy was still laying on the couch. I looked over at Virgil who's expression softened when he saw his brother but then his eyes flicked purple again and then the room went dark and I backed away from him just to make sure I wouldnt get hurt. There was this big dark purple ball shield thingy. I could see inside and his eyes were a very dark purple almost like he was a demon of some sort but the they went light again and next thing you know he was now the ground with light purple glowing in his hands. After he finished checking it out he looked up at us and smirked.

Virgil's POV

When I saw Remy i was mad, wa iui t no i was beyond mad, beyond angry to the point that theres no name for it, like i was in rage mode. I knew that if I were to let my anger take control I would be able to use my powers but I wasnt sure if i were to do it if my friends would be scared but I would be able to calm them down so I decided to go ahead and change. My eyes were to be the first thing and I knew Roman saw it but he didnt seem to bothered by it so the I let the ball like shield thing go around me which changed my outfit normally but I wouldn't let it this time. My eyes went very bright for a minute then dulled and I slowly fell to the ground. I looked at my hands which were glowing purple and that it worked. I couldnt help it but smirk as I looked up at the other two who dont have a clue on what happened or that my br ou ther can do the same only his is black.

Virgil: What, you never seen a person with powers?
Roman: h..how did you do th..that?
Virgil: Eh, it's a family thing.
Remus: COOL!
Roman: ok well anyways how do we wake him up?
Virgil: I dont know but I do you that hes not drunk.
Remus: He's not?
Vurgil: No, he seems to be put under a drunk spell or something, I really dont know
Roman: How do we break it
Vurgil: Why are you asking me!? I dont have all the answers!
Roman: ok, chill. Why dont we try to make a potion to break it
Virgil: we can try that
Roman: I'll go get started.
Remus: I'll help
Virgil: I'll stay here and watch over my brother just incase he wakes up.

Roman and Remus left to get started on the potion while Virgil stayed with his brother.

Virgil's POV

The other two left to make a potion that is extremely hard to make which was the perfect time for me to cast the spell which can break any potion or spelle or whatever was used on him. He worked up and immediately grabbed his head in pain. " you alright bro?" He nodded so I just sat down next to him. After about maybe an hour I was being shooked for some reason. I opened my eyes to see Roman, Remus, and my lil bro.

Virgil: what happened??
Roman: you passed out and at some point you changed back to normal and Remy woke up.
Virgil: oh... how's your head Rem?
Remy: its better.
Virgil: that's good
Roman,: Now we just have to find Deceit
Remy: Wait! Deceit is missing?
Remus: yeah after you passed out I went to find him and couldnt.
Remy: that's weird?
Remus: what do you mean?
Remy: we were both in the bathroom takes pics.
Virgil: do you guys think hes still there?
Remy: he might be.
Roman: lead us to where the party was.

They all left to go find Deceit but did not expect what happened next....

CLIFFHANGER!!!! I'm sorry guys but I head a field trip today and I wore myself out because I kept having an anxiety attack do to being up high.
We went to Bair (Bear) lake bible camp to do the high rope course and me and my boyfriend were freaking out but he completed it and he had to go back because he couldnt do it but that's fine. At the end I did the zipline and it was fun for the first time doing it. But right now I want to go take a nice long nap so I hope you have a Great day and peace out!✌💜💙💜💙