A/N, October 19th

Ao as a quick update, he is ok. I found out yesterday he didnt have any wifi or something, i believe it was wifi. But he just texted me and we talked. Im sorry i didnt upload a chapter yesterday, he wasbt able to chat yesterday either but the main reason was because i kept getting yelled and screamed at by my sister and mom. My sister was just moody and my mom was yelling at me i guess because my sister was yelling. But thats all so lets get this chatper started.

Roman's POV

Its Saturady morning and i cant seem ti figure what my little scary prank should be. I talked to my brother the last few days and he cpyldnt come up with anything that wouldnt send Virgil into a anxiety attack. So i sat helplessly on my bed with amillion wadded up pieces of paper over flowing the trash can onto the floor. I have paper on my bed with a few ideas but there not very good like the one where i wouldput a wolf in the hallway and make it look like a cat but then they find out its a baby wolf mostly because baby wont hurt anyone, but then i remember that its a type of dig and patton and Virgil would both love it. I know that one is a weak one so its out. My phone keeps going off and i havent looked at it because its a distraction but at this point its useless for me to ignore it since i dont really have any ideas.

Hot topic💜: Hey princey?
Hot topic💜: Hello?
Hot topic💜: Answer your phone princey.
Hot topic💜: Dude what are you doing.
Hot topic💜: Hello! Sir sing alot.
Hot topic💜: Are you staring at youself again?
Hot topic💜: DUDE!
Princey❤: hehe sorry i was umm...
Hot topic💜: what?
Princey❤: i was trying to think of something, what do u need?
Hot topic💜: eh i was bored.
Princey❤: want me to come to your room?
Hot topic💜: if you want.

After that Roman went to Virgils room and they hing out and talked about scaring the other two.

I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you have a good day, peace