Love Me RIGHT: Part 1 "Start"

"Jenni wake up!" Becky shouted from downstairs,  her white apron becoming brown due to oil splattering when she was cooking the egg. She wasn't a great cook, but she practiced for years just so she can feed Jenni and her 2 younger brothers.

"I don't understand why I have to go to school when I can just work so I can help you get more money" Jenni exclaimed, coming down the stairs looking awfully haggard. "Jenni how many times do I have to tell you that school is important?" She answered with such sadness in her voice. "Fine, Whatever I don't care!" Jenni replied while settling down herself for breakfast.
"Doesn't Seung and Jay start school today?" Jennie asked munching on her breakfast. " They don't start school until next year... mother called and wanted them to be a little bit delayed in kindergarten" Becky replied back while taking small bites of the egg.
" I see, I bet she used her money for gambling again that's why she doesn't have enough money to put the twins in kindergarten." Becky looked straight to Jenni's eyes, her tears began to fall. " why the heck are you crying??" Jenni stood up and started stroking her older sister's black frizzy hair. She took her glasses off to wipe her wet eyes, and her eye bags were more evident.

"Sorry... I just felt bad for you and the twins, mom was never here since you turned 10.. 8 or 9 years ago...". Jenni smiled, and replied "I don't really care, as long as she's still here I'm going to be fine.. well I'll be late for the first day of school gotta go..." Jenni run out the door grabbing her bag on the way, her school uniform was tightly fitted to her body and her short black was aggressively tied up.

"School...." Jenni mumbled to herself right when she arrived. She stroked the hair strand behind her ear that got left behind with the tied hairs. "Ughhh... I guess I have to go.." Jenni took her courage self to the entrance door, just when she was about to grab the handle she felt a slammed on her back. Ouch! Who the he—
" Yoh! fatty long time no see?!" a tall boy who dyed his hair blond waved his hand in front of Jenni's face. "Umm do I know you?".