Love Me RIGHT: Part 2 "Laughter"

"Yoh you don't remember me?" "Its Yoon, we're neighbours" Jenni felt a sudden awkwardness for forgetting. "Sorry, I didn't recognize you with that hair colour.....". "Haha, it's fine I dyed my hair two days ago because I wanted a new look" Yoon replied brushing his hair back. His clean shaved hair close to his ear made his tattoo more visible. "You have a tattoo?" Asked Jenni, "oh yeh.. this number 1 represent that I'm the first born, nothing special". "Cool, I've always wanted a tattoo but I'm not allowed till I turn 21" Jenni exclaimed.

Her shoes were in a rough shape, scratches all over her black shoes and specks of dirt scattered all over. Jenni continuously pulled her uniform forward making it stretched so it wouldn't look tight on her. "Hey.. umm.. never mind" Yoon waved his hand and quickly went inside the school building.

Jenni looked straight into the road wanting to go back home, "I can do this!" She grabbed the door handle and cautiously walked inside. Dull coloured lockers filled up the hallway walls, blue and red banners that had the school spirits were hanged in the ceilings. Jenni felt overwhelmed by how big the school was inside, "wow this school is huge". She looked around as she was walking, the student we're all in their own group with their own gossip to talk about.

Jenni saw Yoon with his own group of friends, they were fooling around like usual boy teenagers would do. They seem to stood out more than the other group of friends, girls would be passing by and would look at them as if they were a celebrity and some were waving trying to get their attention.

"Ugh.. how can I make friends if everyone seems to know each other...". Ding Ding
"Great... now the real school begins" Jenni walked to her assigned homeroom and sat at the back beside the window. Her short hair swiftly moved by the chilly wind, she flopped her face down wanting to go to sleep. As students came and sat down, their eyes were all in Jenni. She looked up and stared back to the window, her legs were shaking abnormally and she was bitting her nails at the same time.

"Wow how much does she eat in a day to be that big, hahahah!!" A girl whispered to her friend slowly sitting down beside Jenni. "Shh.. she might hear you hahah" the other girl answered back, they both looked at Jenni and smirked. Jenni continued to ignore the laughter and stares that she gets when students came in the class.  She wiped the tears that fell down her plump cheeks, and grabbed a book from  her bag to maybe get her out from the real world.

"Eyy Jenni your in this class!" Yoon shouted across the class. When Jenni was about to look she saw a tall handsome guy. Broad shoulder, dark brown eyes, and a smile that gets rid of your worries.