Love Me RIGHT: Part 9 "Stay"

They both stopped. They were in front of Jenni's house, Yoon's house was two houses away.
"Um... What?" Jenni tilted her head looking confused.
"Hehe, never mind" Yoon smiled, his eyes gotten smaller and his cheek bones were high up.
"Uh anyways see you tomorrow!" Yoon waved his hand holding his bag of candies on his other hand, as he walked farther away Jenni went inside her house.

"I'm home" She took her shoes off and dropped her keys in the drawer.
"How was school?" Becky was tidying up the living room, she was putting the toys away and sweeping the floor.
"Good.... I think I might stay in this school for a while" Jenni got herself comfortable, she laid down on the sofa and put her hair in a ponytail.
"Really?! That's great Jen! That's good news for me" Becky sat beside Jenni rubbing her leg. She was smiling so big Jenni wanted to laugh.
"I'm happy that your enjoying your school, it's been a long time that I seen you like this..." Becky wipes her tears that was about to fall down her cheeks.

Jenni got up from a sitting position, "yep.. don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to make you worry again.."
They hugged and patted each other's back.
"Okay, good.. go upstairs I'll make dinner" Becky got up and went to the kitchen. Her long black hair was up to her waist, she didn't bother to cut it because she was to busy.
Jenni went upstairs and changed into her comfy clothing.

Jenni's Room.
She got her diary out from her desk, she sat down and started writing.
Jenni's Diary;
Today October 13 I met a group of friends, Sunmi, Yoon, and Geon. I'm not sure yet... if  I can trust them. But they seem nice. I want to know more about this particular person but... anyways, I want to stay and know more about the 3 of them. They seem to want to know more about me, and no one was ever really interested in me. I think I'll be happy. I mean maybe.