Love Me RIGHT: Part 10 "Bandaids"

School ( The next day.)
Jenni sat at the same spot she sat yesterday.
The outside looked dull and cold. She was one of the people who came first in class, everyone seem to be taking their time Jenni thought.

Yoon, Sunmi, and Geon finally arrived. They all looked good together, they seemed like the queen and kings of the school.

"Morning Jenni" Sunmi waver her hand and smiled.

"Morning Jenni! How's your sleep?" Yoon asked as he sat down beside Jenni.

"Morning everyone, uh pretty good."

When Geon sat down in his chair, Jenni notices the cuts and bruises he had in his face.

Jenni stared at Geon, analyzing his wounds.
"Oh, haha you look so cute when you're worried Jenni. Geon always seems to get into fights even thought he's our class president.." Sunmi gave out a big sigh, he glared at Geon giving him a punch in the arm.

"Oh..." Jenni started rummaging through her bag looking for something.

Yoon and Sunmi were both look at her, Geon on the other hand seemed rather quite and unhappy, facing front and not behind.

"Oh, here it is thank god I have a lot...." Jenni pulled out a handful of bandaids, they had cute designs of them; there were a variety.
Jenni tapped Geon's shoulders.

"Here, sorry they look too cute. I have two little brothers who likes to play a lot and run they're very energetic, they tend to get hurt every time they play." Jenni explained, Geon grabbed the bandaids from Jenni's hand and thanked her.

Thump. Thump.

"Don't worry about him, anyways! Want to go to the convenience store again? I run out of candies...." Yoon pleaded, he badly wanted Jenni to accompany him. He looked like a child begging her mom to play with him.

"Okay,okay I will" Jenni agreed, she couldn't handle Yoon's baby face.

"Yahooooo" Yoon exclaimed with happiness.

Jenni stared back at Geon, she observes as he applies the ointment on his face and some around his neck.
She couldn't see him because he was turned around, but he was using the mirror Sunmi gave and it was standing on his desk.

[Mirror is a rectangle shape, placed on his desk vertically and Geon was using it to put his ointment on his face]

The mirror gave the reflection of Geon's face up to his shoulders.

He looked different than yesterday, Jenni thought. "No, I met him only yesterday how would I know" Jenni told herself and shook it off.
After the ointment, Geon grabbed one of the bandaids that Jenni gave and he puts it in his neck.

Jenni smiles and went back to her reading.
The teacher soon arrived and Geon started off the class with a greet.

"Has anyone have the answer of paradise that I mentioned yesterday's class?" Mr. Choi was scanning the class looking for a student who may look like they have an answer.

Yoon flopped down his head not caring for what the teacher has to say.

"Yah! Yoon! You can tell us what you think since you look like you REALLY want to"
Everyone laughed at Yoon since he looked like he was ready to sleep.
Sunmi turned around and whispered "stupid"
Geon stayed still and didn't bother to turn around.

"Oh, uh um.. paradise is like a place like the beach" he was scratching his head looking so confused.

"Okay, I mean that's very vague. I want you to talk about the emotion" Mr. Choi added,
"Um, happiness?" Yoon answered.
"Yes! That's what I'm looking for" Mr. Choi turned around and wrote on his blackboard paradise = happiness.

"In this semester I want everyone to keep in mind what is their paradise? It can be anything, an object, a place, even a person"
Everyone cheered when they heard 'a person'
Some were blushing and others made fun of each other.

Jenni stared at her desk "paradise?" She said.
She looked up and looked at Geon, she smiles.

But suddenly, she notices that Sunmi was also looking at Geon. Does she? —Wait Jenni remembers, they hugged.

She looked back down, she scratches of her nails. "How could I forget" she thought, "it was only yesterday... how stupid am I?"
Yoon was sleeping soundly beside Jenni. He had his face facing down.

End Of School.
Sunmi and Geon left first, they seemed to be in a hurry. Jenni didn't bother asking where their going, it seemed personal.

Outside Of The Classroom.
Geon turned around,
"You dropped something?" Sunmi asked looking at the same direction as Geon trying to check if he dropped something.

"Uh no" He turned back around and continued walking, Sunmi looked confused and quickly catch up to Geon seeing that he was farther away.

Inside The Classroom.
"Let's go!! Hurry up we have to buy my candies" Yoon was tapping Jenni back, he was bothering Jenni to hurry up.
"Okay, wait just have to put my textbook in my bag" Jenni took the two textbook and shoved it in her bag.
Yoon told Jenni that he'll wait outside.

"Omg looks at her belly fat they jiggle hahah"
Two girl were whispering to each other as they stock Jenni's actions.

Jenni ignored it, even though she could clearly hear it.

Click Click

The two girls took a picture of Jenni.
She felt a trembling sensation in her knees, she could not move. She heard the phone repeatedly making sounds.
Jenni's mind was all over the place.

Thud.
——-??????