Love Me RIGHT: Part 11 "Cat"

Thump!
?????????
"Yoon?!" Jenni didn't realize that Yoon wasn't beside her but in front of the girl who took a picture of her.

Yoon slapped the girl's hand making her phone stumble down the ground.
"Ahh!!! My phone!! Who are you to make my phone break—- fucking—, Yoon?" The girl looked at Yoon looking so confused.

"Did you just really took a picture of her and laugh???" Yoon shouted, his face was not the face Jenni always see.
The girl had her eyes wide open, it looks like she hasn't seen Yoon this angry before.

He grinds his teeth, he tightly gripped his fist controlling it to calm down.

"Next time grow up!" Yoon kicked the phone across the room and grabbed Jenni's wrist quickly running away. The phone was all broken into pieces.
The girl was stunned and didn't move because of shock, her friends laughed it off.

"Uh.." Jenni didn't know how to thank Yoon.
It was so sudden for Jenni.
Did he? Did he— just save me? Jenni thought.

Outside School.
"Sorry to startle you there, I just couldn't hold it..." Yoon was still holding Jenni's wrist.
He was looking down on the ground, swiftly swaying his shoes back and forth.

"Um... I wanted to thank you... no one really ever done that to me— you know— like saving me" Jenni was blushing, not because of Yoon but because of embarrassment.

"Uh.. hey no problem!" Yoon realizes that he was still holding Jenni's wrist, he quickly let go blushing a little bit.
Maybe from embarrassment? Or—-

They were both silent.
"Um... you see... I noticed that you've been having a hard time coping in a new school, and um just adjusting with new people" Yoon looked directly into Jenni's eyes, "don't worry you got me,— and uh of course Sunmi and Geon" he smiled. Jenni felt reassured, she felt comfort and relieved that Yoon is back from his normal self.

"Sorry that I made you worry, I'll try my best to open up a little bit more..." Jenni stuck out her pinky giving the sign to Yoon that she is willing to promise.
"Okay! You promised!" He quickly got his hand out too, and pinky promised Jenni.

They both smiled and laughed at each other, realizing they were too childish.

Meow, meow

"Huh? Did you hear that?" Yoon looked behind him and saw a white kitten coming from the bushes.
"Awwww it's sooo cute!!" Yoon exclaimed with excitement, he quickly run towards the kitten carefully patting it. He crouched down and invited Jenni to do same thing.

"Hey why don't you try to pet it? The kitten doesn't bite, well it didn't bite me hihi" Yoon was teasing Jenni that the kitten favours him more than Jenni.

"You know— usually animals really like me" Jenni carefully reaches out her hand and carefully petted the ears of the kitten.
The cat tilted its cheeks into Jenni's hand rubbing it gently.

"Oh my gosh! The cat like you better than me!!" Yoon looked gloomy and rejected, he pushed Jenni's hand off and tried to do the same thing as Jenni was doing before.

"Hey... it won't like you still even if you do the same thing!!" Jenni declared, she still moved a little bit to the side giving Yoon a chance to play with the kitten.
Jenni watched Yoon having fun playing with the kitten, he smiles and laughs. His cross earring was visibly seen because of the cold wind playing against his hair. He had about 3 piercings in his left ear and Jenni couldn't see if he had another one on his right ear.

Paused.

Jenni felt different, she felt happier and more comfortable. Seeing a friend beside her makes her feel better.
Looking at Yoon makes her feel—?