Love Me RIGHT: Part 8 "Sweets"

After School
"Jenni wait for me! We can walk together since were neighbours!!" Yoon grabbed his bag and quickly ran towards Jenni who was about to leave the class.
"Oh sorry.. I keep forgetting.." Jenni hits her head trying to wake herself up a bit.
"Haha no it's fine" Yoon smiles at Jenni, his tie was a bit crooked from playing basketball in P.E. The teachers didn't let them change since they knew mostly all the student didn't bring their changing clothes.

"See you tomorrow" Both Geon and Sunmi commented.
"Bye" Jenni waves her hands and turned around, Yoon walked beside her as they leave the classroom.
[there are many exits in the school building, Yoon and Jenni went to the other door to exit]
Geon turned back around for a second.
"What? Did you leave something?" Sunmi asked.
"No, I thought I dropped something" Geon turned back around and continued to walk with Sunmi.

"Hey I need to go to the convenience store real quick, you want to come? It's close by our house anyways" Yoon had his typical look, hair messy from sleeping in class and his smiling face.For some reason Jenni finds his smile contagious.
"Yeh sure" Jenni agreed and gave a thumbs up.
"Yes! Let's go" Yoon smiled and gave a thumbs up back.
Convenience Store.
"$2.50" the cashier informed.
"Here, have a good day!" Yoon gave the money and grabbed his bag of candies.

Outside The Convenience Store.
"Is that all you needed?" Jenni asked, Yoon started opening his bag of candies as they started walking.
"Yep, you want some?"
"Uh sure, thanks" Jenni opened her palm and Yoon dropped a handful of candies.
He puts a lollipop in his mouth and pushes it in the side.
"I need sweets with me all the time, it makes me happy and also it wakes me up whenever I feel sleepy hehe" Yoon mumbled a little bit since he had his lollipop in his mouth. "You know, I wish everyone is sweet. But I mean wouldn't that be too boring though?" Yoon added.
Jenni was confused, what was he trying to say?