Love Me RIGHT: Part 7 "Dodge"

Jenni turned around and left the rooftop, she blamed herself by stupidly not noticing they like each other. "Ugh you're so stupid Jenni!" She hit her head twice trying to wake up her senses.
After Lunch
Everyone is seated down waiting for the teacher to come and signal the students to go to the next class.
"It's physical Education now, go outside girls and boys your in the gym" Mr.Choi announced.
The boys cheered for excitement, while the girls complained and sighed.

Yoon and Geon waved goodbye to Sunmi and Jenni and headed in the gym.
"I missed you already! Sad I didn't see you at lunch" Sunmi grabbed Jenni's arm and hugged it, "ahhh I don't understand why we have to go outside" Sunmi complained still hugging Jenni's arm as they walked outside.
" I know right...." Jennie replied, she rubs Sunmi's head gently.
Tap tap
Sunmi turned around to see who tapped her shoulder.
"Uh I just wanted to give this.." a guy from the same class as Jenni and Sunmi gave a heat pack to Sunmi.
"Ah.. thanks!" Sunmi accepted the heat pack and she put it in her sweater pocket.
The guy smiled and he quickly ran to catch up with the boys.

There was a awkward silent between Jenni and Sunmi.
They looked at each other in the eye and laughed.
After the arrival outside, The teacher explained how they were going to play dodgeball and going to be split in two teams randomly.
Sunmi and Jenni were in the same team.

"Let's hit the chubby girl first, she's easy to be out the game.." a girl whispered to her friend.
"Yeah, she's so big she can get hit by the ball anytime without even trying haha haha" the friend replied back trying to make Jenni hear their conversation, they both giggled and snorted.
Jenni looked at them, she didn't bother to say anything.
"Hey.. don't mind them, their just attention seekers" Sunmi patted Jenni's back trying to console her.
Jenni smiled at her and nodded.
The teacher whistles to signal the game has started.
Whistle!
"Hit!!!!" Sunmi screamed, she grabbed 3 balls at ones and threw them as hard as possible to the two girls.
"Ah!"
"Ow!"
"Out!!!" The teacher shouted, the two girls gave Sunmi a glare and left the field.

"Thanks..." Jenni whispers to Sunmi
"Ah? No problem that was nothing! Hehe" Sunmi laughed, she smirked and gave an 'okay' sign to Jenni.
"Maybe that's why Geon likes Sunmi, she's caring and brave. Totally opposite from me..." Jenni pondered.