Chapter. 7 Cereal time

Recap

Harley: so you guys are in like a teasing war?

Me: yea if you want to call it that

Mia: ooh I'm all in for it

Harley: sameeeee

Me: so I need some help......

Back to present

Mia: I got an idea

Me: What is it? Tell meeeee

Mia: you should tease him without even touching him, like use your words and drive him insane.

Harley: damn Mia when did you get good at this?

Mia: *shruggs*

Me: that's awesome I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning thanks guys. By the way can you guys pleaseeee come over tomorrow? My brother has this amazing pool and i miss you guys so much already.

Mia: girl you're in Orlando thats like a two hour drive!

Me: i knowww but it'll be so fun please mia, harley?

Harley: I'm down

Mia: ugh fine but Harley you're driving, I'll give you some food as payment.

Harley: you got yourself a deal

Me: yes! Awesome I'll see you beautiful ladies tomorrow. Byeee love you come around 2 pm.

Harley: okay, good luck with Ryderrr ;)

Mia: tell us about it

I shut my phone off and decided to go to sleep right after using the bathroom and putting my pjs on and I rested my head against my pillow thinking about tomorrow...

Next morning

I woke up and turned to my phone to see the time. 12:30pm damn. I hop out my bed and go to my bathroom and take shower, brush my teeth, then I curl my hair and put a blue tank with blue booty shorts and blue converses just to mess with Ryder.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to find once again Ryder without a shirt but he was just in boxers this time and let me tell you if my brother wasn't here I would hop on his - "Abby!" Someone shouts at me.

"Yes what?" I ask getting knocked out if my trance. Chase and Ryder are eating cereal both of their gazes were on me and Ryders face had a stupid smirk on it knowing that i was staring at him.

"I said good morning and where did you go last night, something happened?" Chase said to me a little worried.

"You know, a little woman problems." I reached for the cereal but couldn't reach it above me. All of a sudden i feel a presence behind me. Ryder.

"Woman problems?" Ryder ask suddenly behind me with a raised eyebrow as he reaches for the cereal to give to me. He passes me the cereal, still standing close behind me.

I turn around and get really close to his face. "Yea you know masturbating while thinking of you, I'm surprised u didn't hear me moaning your name uhh Ryder oh harder Ryder" I moaned into his ear and walked past him like nothing happened and went to eat my cereal. Even though I didn't do that it still felt good to tease him about it, that would be weird with my brother in the house but Ryder doesn't need to know that. Ryder stayed shocked with wide eyes and snapped into reality and came to sit down between me and Chase to finish his breakfast.

I cant possibly think of a way to make eating cereal look sexy. But I think I got an idea. Dang this is going to make Mia mad but I need to do something a little crazy. I finish my cereal leaving some milk in the bowl.

I go to stand up getting close to Ryder and 'accidentally' slip.."Hey Chase do u- oh my! I'm so sorry!" I spilled all the milk on Ryder's boxers. "Shit abby!"Ryder yells. "Chase can you please go start the washer?" I ask my brother pretending to have a worried look on my face "Yea" chase says and runs to the washroom. I went into the kitchen to get a rag and run back.

"You know freezing my balls is not teasing at all princess" Ryder stated. I hate how when he called me princess my stomach flipped. I grabbed the rag and started "drying" his boxers with my hand on the rag. I went to his member and started rubbing through his clothes I pounded my palm onto his hardened member feeling it get stiff under my small hand. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes while I was at work, he moaned silently. I know I wasn't allowed to touch but its to late now. When I heard footsteps I quickly stepped away from him and said "go get changed Ryder I'm sorry" and secretly wink at him. He still seemed dazed and he nodded his head a little upset but with lustful eyes and went upstairs.

Chase came down and walked up to me and said "hey did you know what was wrong with Ryder? He looked a little weird when I passed him" "not a clue"I said even tho I know exactly what happened. Haha. After cleaning up the rest of the mess I went upstairs to my room.  I passed the bathroom really fast so I won't see him. I wanted to tell Harley and Mia what happened.

Me: Guys! You there?

Mia: hey girl what's up?

Harley: hey

Me: I did the plan

Mia: how did it go?

I told them everything from the cereal to the time I pleased Ryder. ;)

Mia: I said no touching!

Harley: but good work tho

Mia: yea i guess you did alright.

Me: I tried not to touch but it was so funny when I did.

Mia: i cant wait to see what he looks like

Harley: yea we'll be there in a few hours gurl stay busy

Me: you know it ;)

I started laughing at what I did. I laughed even harder when Ryder came into my room looking flustered and angry. "So you think this is funny?" He ask me while I clutch my stomach and tears falling out of my eyes. "Stop laughing!" He said growling. That made me stop and sit up on the bed watching his every move. He walked to the door and I heard a click...... Oh no! He locked the door and started slowly coming up to me. Gulp.