Chapter. 8 Such a tease

Picture of Abby's bedroom-->

*PLEASE READ*
this chapter is kinda sexual but doesn't go all the way enjoy*

Recap

He walked to the door and I heard a click...... Oh no! He locked the door and started coming up to me. Gulp.

Back to present

I sat on my bed tapping my finger on my thigh scared for whats about to happen. Wait! I need to show I'm confident to show him I can handle him. I put my head up and smirked right at his annoyed expression. "What are you doing to me princess?" Ryder asked with an eyebrow raised as he walked a little closer to the bed. Ugh that word why must he say it. Just the way princess flows off his lips makes me want to hear other things...Focus Abby!

"What? Are you not enjoying this? Do you want me to beg for you baby?" I say seductively and i got on my knees to mess with him "do you want me to beg on my knees for you" i say slowly then rise back up and cross my arms. He stood still, totally silent. I stood in front of him and put my hands on his chest and slid them up and down slowly not breaking eye contact. I heard him intake a sharp breath. I grinded into him he shivered and growled lowly at the feeling, trying to make me believe that I don't have an effect him well i do. I smirked at this. He growled and in a split second he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I started to gasp my heart beat was racing.

"I will do you right here on your fucking bed. I know you want me Abby. But I don't want your virgin ass to bleed all over this bed. So don't fucking tease me like that. I would not hesitate to fuck you senseless." He smirked when I shivered and whimpered. No i cannot show weakness. Not today Satan, not today!

I used all my power I had in my body to push him off me and back onto the bed and i crawled on his waist and sat down holding his hands down, I was on top of him, straddling him and mini Ryder liked the feeling of me. "Excuse me Mr. Sexy Ryder" I said leaning down to bite and kiss his neck. He groaned. "But I'm not a virgin."

I grinded hard into him. "So Ryder I'm really *grind* experienced. I *grind* know *grind* how *grind* to *grind* make *grind* you *grind* fucking *grind* feel *grind* crazy for me"  i look into his eyes and say"daddy" then I grinded really hard into him. I moaned into his ear. Then slowly crawled off of him making sure to rub "little Ryder" in the process. I got off of him leaving him shocked and horny.

"Such a tease" I heard Ryder say. I giggled on my way out.