Chapter. 12 Drunk and love

A/N This chapter is sexual, just giving a warning to peeps who don't like that stuff. Just skip this whole chapter if you don't. Enjoy!

Abby P.O.V.

Everyone came in and started socializing. Mia is with Amber. Chase with Lexi. While Harley with Caleb are eating chips together. I love it!

I walked into the kitchen and went up into a cabinet where my brother hides his mini fridge that is stashed with beer and took them out. I placed them on the counter. I also found liquor and tons of shot glasses and placed it on the counter with a smirk. We're going to get loose tonight baby!

I feel 2 hands grab my waist and by the fire that I feel I can tell its Ryder. "What are you doing" he asks me while kissing my neck. I close my eyes while he's kissing me, mmm how i love the feel of those lips on my skin.

"Just about to have some fun" I say.

"Well let's hold off on that for a sec and lets have our own fun" he tells me. I turn and look at him confused. He grabs my legs and lifts me up onto the counter then moves himself between my legs. Ryder places his lips harshly on mine. Mmm angry kisses. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself closer to him making the kiss deeper as he puts his tongue in my mouth french kissing me. He puts his hand on top of my bathing suit top squeezing my breasts. I moan into his mouth at the feeling of his hands on me. I feel his hand go under my bathing suit top he pinches my hard nipple making me gasp in his mouth.

"Abby! What's taking so lo- oh" me and Ryder pull away breathless at the sound of Harleys voice. "Nevermind take as long as you want" she winks at me before grabbing food from the fridge then leaves. I look at Ryder then hop off the counter with swollen lips.

"Can you help me with these" I ask Ryder. He nods and grab the beer while I take the rest. We both enter the living room and place everything on the coffee table in the center. "Okay guys so everyones and I mean everyone is going to play a game called dare or drink". They all gathered to sit on the floor in a circle all the girls are in their bathing suits and all the boys in there swimming trunks.

"Alright so everyone get 1 beer and 2 shots and chug them down". When everyone's done I grab my empty bottle and put it in the middle. "okay so the game is, someones spins the bottle and whoever it lands on the person who spun it has to tell the other person a dare. If they refuse to do the dare, they have to take a shot then its their turn, everyone got it?"

"Let's do it!" Everyone yells.

"Sooo who's going to go first" I ask.

"I'll go" amber says. Wow that's a surprise. She spins the bottle and it lands on Ryder. "Ryder, I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" Ryder looks around the whole circle and stops at me. He leans in and almost meets my lips then pulls away to drink his shot. Asshole!

"No go for me, on that one" he winks at me. Jerk. He spins the bottle and it lands on Caleb. "I dare you to feel Harley up bro" Harley looks at me with shocked eyes. I smirk at her. Caleb looks to Harley.

"Sorry princessa but I don't feel like getting anymore drunk than I already am plus you have a rocking body." Caleb winks at Harley.
She blushes. Caleb crawls to Harley and she bites her lip.

Harley's P.O.V

I blush from Caleb calling me princessa. He crawls to me and bites his lip. I suddenly feel a hand on my waist. He slides his hand to the small of my back and pushes himself on top of me making us lay on the ground. He brings his other hand and cups my left breast, squeezing it. I gasp and close my eyes as he slowly kisses my neck, he brings his right hand from my back and moves it to my inner thigh rubbing in circles. I feel my core get hot and wet from his touch. "Shit" I moan as he touches my p*$$y. I feel him get hard on top of me, Oh god!

"Alright enough before you guys have sex in front of us" Caleb pulls away slightly at the sound of Chase's voice before whispering in my ear.

"Meet me in the bathroom beautiful" I nod and he grabs my hand and pulls me up and we walk to the bathroom together.

Abby's P.O.V

"Hey use protection! Well that makes one pair out" everyone chuckles. "So I guess I'll go then" I say and spin the bottle. It lands on Mia. I smirk at my best friend. "So my special friend, do you think my new friend Amber is cute? If so kiss her".

Mia's P.O.V

I'm so getting her back for this. "You bitch and no she's not cute...she's f*cking gorgeous" I wink at Amber. She blushes. Haha still got it. I lean in and place my lips on hers and kiss her sweet and slow. The feel of her lips on mine made my mind race with dirty things that i want to do to her. The kiss starts to turn to a heated make out session with her in my lap straddling me with her arms around my neck and me squeezing her butt. She moans as I squeeze her butt as I pick her up then stand up with her, she wraps her legs around my waist while she is kissing and sucking at my neck. I say to Abby "I'm using your room". Abby winks at me.

Abby's P.O.V

"Wtf?" I hear Ryder say. I laugh at his confused face. "What?" He looks at me.

"Oh nothing" I say to him.

"Why are we the only two left?" He asks me. Oh yea during Mia and Ambers "session" Lexi went home and Chase went with her.

"Well..." He grabs the last beer and chugs it down "it's me and you baby" he grabs my waist.....