Chapter. 11 New friends part.2

Picture of Chase's pool to the side -->

A/n: This chapter is going to have different point of views. Enjoy :)

Ryders P.O.V
This woman is killing me! I have this raging boner now. I cannot just let her walk off like that! But her ass is so fine i love to watch her leave. I'm so getting her back for this and it's going to be awesome. Alright right hand I'm counting on you right now. I go into the bathroom and lock the door.

Mia's P.O.V.

Abby left to go inside the house. Hmm wonder why? Me and Amber went to sit down on the pool chairs.

"I'm gonna take my top layer off, you mind?" Amber asks me.

"Not at all" I say back smirking watching her every move and biting my lip occasionally.

She took her top and bottoms off to show a cute pink polka dotted two piece. Damnnn mami! She dropped her top on the floor. She bended down to pick it up and her ass was near my face, damn she's asking for it...

"Was your dad a baker cause you got a pretty sweet ass" I said to her smirking, using one of my best pick up lines. She started giggling, oh god! Her giggle is so freaking cute!

I grab her hand "come on babe, let's go swimming". She agreed. When we got close to the edge I pushed her in the pool. She came up laughing as she pulled me into the pool.

Amber's P.O.V

A/N: really short P.O.V

Mia is really sweet and hot. By that pick up line she used I can tell she's les, good cause I can hop on her fine ass any day.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I scream as I got pulled underwater.
Haha Mia.

Harley's P.O.V

I think Mia and Amber are getting along really well. That's my girl.
Woah! Who's that hunky- wait a minute is he EATING MY CHIPS!?!
I tried my best to get out of the water as fast as I can. When I did I walked over to him and placed my hand on my hip glaring at him.

"Well hello there pretty lady" he winked at me. Woah that was hot.

Focus girl he's eating your food! My inner voice tells me. You're right!

"Why are you eating my food!?! I yell at him. He looked shocked and jumped slightly at my tone.

"Uh..I..umm" he stammered.

I interrupted him "lemme just stop you there" I grabbed the chips away and ate one "no one touches my food, if you touch my food I kill you simple, understand?" He nodded scared. I calmed down a bit and sat down next to him" The names Harley. Harley Smith" I smiled at him.

"Caleb. Caleb Parker" he smiled at me as he shook my hand. "You're very pretty Harley" I grinned "and I think your eating obsession is cool." He winked at me. I think I'm in love.

"Thank you" I said while popping a chip in my mouth.

"Sooo?" He said suddenly, I looked at him curiously "can I have some?, I love food" he asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed "sure, i guess you can have some but only cause you asked me nicely, if you ever don't ask you'll be 6 feet under Caleb". I wink at him and laugh then I ate a chip with him.

"Do you like chick-fil-a?" He ask me trying to make small talk.

"Umm no......of course I like chick-fil-a You don't know how much life that gives me!!" I say to him. He laughs at me. His laugh is sooo cute!

"Well let me tell you a story and i bet you'll say yes to the question I'm going to ask you afterwards"he tells me, I nod "I was at chick-fil-a right so I got my food and went to sit down. While I was walking to sit down I saw this guy choking so I put my food down and gave the guy the Heimlich maneuver and it turns out the guy that I helped was the manger of that chick-fil-a. So now I get chick-fil-a free for life, any time I want." He told me. I gaped at him.

"Are you serious?!" I screeched.

"Yea, so maybe I could bring you there some time?" He told me scratching his neck. Awe he's nervous. Wait! What?

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask.

"Yea I am, sooo what do you say?" He smiled at me.

"I say.......yes! Anything that involves food count me in!" He chuckles at me.

"Now" I put the chips down and grab his hand "let's go into the pool" I run with him. He picks me up off the ground and carries me bridal style. I yell and clutch onto him as he carries me. He laughs as he jumps in the water with me still in his hands.

Abby's P.O.V

I walked out with my towel in hand. To see Mia and Amber splashing each other. While Harley is on Caleb's back trying to put him under water. Chase and lexi are doing cannonballs into the pool. I laugh at my friends and start walking to an empty chair to put my towel down then dive into the pool.

Ryder comes out a couple minutes later looking flustered. I giggle to myself. He comes into the pool and I start splashing him rapidly. "Stop its cold" he keeps yelling. I keep splashing until I get pulled under water. Suddenly I feel my bathing suit top get loose. That jerk!! He untied it! I'm so going to get him for that.

I redo my top and swim back up. "Not funny Ryder!" I yell at him. He starts laughing.

"It kinda is" he winks at me.

"Anyone up to play a couple games of Marco polo?" Mia yells.

We all agreed. Mia volunteered to go first.

After a few rounds of Marco Polo we all decided to dry up and go inside......