36//Remember

Ashton POV:

When we left Vanessa to continue dozing, we saw Michael brought Luke and Anna over. Oh boy, i have a feeling that this is not going to end up well.

"So, Anna...has done a little something that will make you want to kill her." Michael said before we reached Anna and Luke.

"Whatever it is, she must be doing this with a good cost! Or else, we got a lot to store back into Luke's empty brain." Alliyah said with a lot of courage.

"Off we go then." I said with a bit of a crack. Obviously knowing some drama's going down right now.

"Hello, dear friends." Anna said with a smug look on her face next to the innocent, brain washed, Luke.

"Is she okay?" Luke asked getting up with Anna still clinging on to his arm.

"Yeah, she's fine. She just needs rest." Alliyah grumbles as she gives a death stare to Anna.

"Yeah! You see love, she's fine!" Anna shot at Luke as she dragged him to the door.

"We're not done explaining things to Luke!" Alliyah shot at Anna while grabbing Luke's other hand.

"Okay then, what do you have to explain! Go on!" Anna shot back at Alliyah.

"Anna isn't your girl friend!" Alliyah started.

"Honey, she's lying. Don't be stupid! I am your girl friend." Anna pleaded Luke as he stared straight at Alliyah.

"What do you mean Anna isn't my girl friend?!" Luke started getting confused.

"Vanessa is your girl friend. Anna used to be your girl friend but you guys broke up because it was long distant and she had a different guy." I said as Anna started to think of a come back but fails.

"Is this true?" Luke asked with confusion.

"Umm...yeah...but..." Anna starts.

Luke walked away from Anna and collapses to the floor.

"Agh!!!!" Luke groans as he places his hands on his head.

"He's remembering!!" Alliyah whispered. As we all surrounded him and rubbed circles on his back. (I'm sorry this is kinda funny lmao! Ok continue)

He felt better after a few seconds (5 seconds of summer) and got up slowly.

"Where's Vanessa?" Luke asked with so much worry.

"I'm out of the hospital? What?" He continued to ask.

"Yeah. You're fine and Vanessa is in the hospital because..." Michael started.

"Because, of Anna." Luke sighed.

"Oh. You know?" I asked.

"Yeah, i just thought it was all a dream or a really realistic daze." Luke continued.

"Let's go check on her." Alliyah suggested.

When we got to her room, we saw that she was still unconscious. She was frowning and flinching.

"What's happening?" Luke asked worried.

"She must be having a bad dream." Alliyah said.

"Where's Anna?" i asked out of curiosity.

"She must have left. Hope she never comes back." Michael said.

After a long while, i checked on Vanessa and she still isn't getting up. She must have hit her head really hard on the floor. We were starting to get really worried.

Wonder whats happening with her? She seems to be dreaming about something she can't get out of. Should we wake her?

-----------
Okay! I'll leave it here! Hope this satisfied you!! haha. Thanks for 25 K reads!! I'M SO HAPPY!! I would have not gotten this far if it wasn't for you guys!! :) I love you!! Until the next chapter!! Loves!
Gayle xx