~EPILOGUE~

Vanessa POV:

As we entered the back stage, we met up with the boys' body guards and we all went into separate dressing rooms.
As i entered mine, there was this middle aged girl seated on the couch.

"Hello, Vanessa, my name is Clare and i'll be your make-up artist, hair dressed, and closet designer." She introduced as she shook my hand and brought me to the seat.

----
After what seemed like an hour, she was done with my make-up and hair.
She sets me up into black jeans and a gold shimmering shirt. I wore about 3 inches black stilettos and dazzling earrings and bracelets.

"You're ready to go! The boys will be waiting for you outside. Ya'll gonna practice first." She instructed.

"Thank you." I simply said as i walked out the door and found my way to the stage.
After a long walk down the long hallway, i finally found the stage! There, i found Alliyah and all the other boys already practicing. Why am i always late?

Alliyah was wearing almost the exact same thing except her shirt was silver and her pants were red.

"Hey!" I said.

"Great! You're just in time to rehearse for your opening act. Okay from the top." Mr. Director said as i got to my position.

---------
"Show time guys!!" Luke announced.

"Off you guys go, and remember, smile and don't listen to any bad comments the crowd throws at you. Okay?" Michael said.

"Okay." me and Alliyah replied shakily.

"Before you go," Ash and Luke started...

They pecked us on the cheek and left running.

"Thanks." Me and Alliyah said as we both let out a little giggle.

We got on stage and the crowd started to cheer!

"Hello guys! So before we get started with the real concert, we would like to sing a song for you guys!" I started off.
A loud cheer from the crowd boosted up our energy.

"So, we are gonna sing a very familiar song for ya'll." Alliyah started.

"So, we are going to sing, Live While We're Young by One Direction to get the spirit of the night!" Alliyah shouted.
The crowd went wild as the music started.

Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the windows down

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too (know it too)

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (and live while we're young)

Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young

Hey girl it's now or never, it's now or never
Don't overthink, just let it go

And if we get together, yeah get together
Don't let the pictures leave your phone (oh oh)

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (wanna live while we're young)

Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young

And girl, you and I
We're about to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while we're young
We wanna live while we're young

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young

(C'mon, young) wanna live, wanna live (wanna live while we're young)

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young
Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young

The entire time everyone was shouting out the lyrics and singing along. It felt nice. We went off stage as the boys went on stage.

----------
The concert was AMAZING!!

"You guys were amazing!" Me and Alliyah complemented as we got on the bus.

"Not as amazing as you guys were!" We all high fived each other.

"You know what," I started.

"What?" They all chorused.

"I never thought that i'd say this but, being kidnapped is actually pretty cool now..." i said as they all laugh.

"In our case, being kidnapped is actually the best thing that could happen to our lives!" I spoke for me and Alliyah.

"Yup!" She agreed.

"Group hug?" I suggested.

"Yeah!!" We all shouted as we hugged.

This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me! Haha. Wait a minute...my parents!!

"Oh yeah, and...here." Luke said handing us iPhones with cases and all the contacts of famous people! This is so sweet!

"Wait, guys, how about my parents?" I started.

"Yeah, about that, we sort of called and told them that you were sent to a different school for just a while and it will add points for your school report card...sorry...?" Michael said.

"Haha! Well, that's fine. This just means a new life! I guess.." i started.

We all laughed and enjoyed the night.

This is definitely the best life i could ever imagine!
----------------
!!!THE END!!!
So, this is the end....!! Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed making it! I'm sorry for the first chapters being so...weirdly structured. Haha. I was a beginner. Anyways!! I am making a new book...if you didn't know...entitled Stockholm Syndrome. You can check it out!! Thank you for all the support on this book!! I love every single one of your faces!!!! Haha. Okay!! Till the next book! Byeeeeeee!!

Btw, the parent thing is kinda stupid but...idk, parents are just never connected to these things and i tried and...yeah. That happened. Ahah. Okay! Im done.

Loves,
Gayle xx