❄Chapter 1❄

Hi sweeties
Thank you so much for finding your way to my book.

I will so much need your support cause this is eventually my first book.❤

I welcome critism, help me learn more and Please refrain from rude comments,,,
If you don't like the book, do well to stop reading, I'll love you still.

No copying of my work please and if seen anywhere, please do let me know.

Okay sweeties 🌺
Enjoy....

MIA'S POV

I got out of the rest room adjusting my dress as my eyes met with a guy I had never seen before standing just by my dad, my dad beaming with the sweetest of all smiles, flung his arm across the shoulder of the very young man.

I stood staring up at them for what felt like hours, then i heard my dad clear his throat.

"Hi Darling, thank goodness you're here, I was looking everywhere for you" he said.

"oh were you?" I asked averting my gaze to the guy I was yet to know.

A contagious smile tugged against his lips as he noticed my stare.

"Yeah and your sister, where is she?" My dad asked

"Who's he?" I asked ignoring his previous question and gesturing to the guy in front of me.

Really, I couldn't help it.

He was dreamingly handsome and so tall, His skin was undeniably smooth,
His hazel eyes shone brightly and his lips were the best part of it, they were brightly pink and held a good amount of moisture.
I almost gulped, hell, I did.

His height kind of intimidated me. I was a tall girl, yet I felt so short standing before him.

"He's my friend's son and will be staying with us for a while" My eyes averted to my dad as I heard him say the last words.

"Wha--t?" I couldn't help but stutter

"Yes Darling, his house is presently on renovation and so until it's finished, he stays here" my dad smiled.

"Oh" was all that left my mouth.

"So now, can you kindly tell me where your elder sister is?" My dad asked pleadingly this time.

"I don't really know dad, she could be in her room or anywhere." I muttered, my eyes looking everywhere but at him.

I don't know why but my elder sister Tess and i don't really get along, like her best word for me is hate and since she claims to hate me 'so much' as she places it, I chosed to dislike her this far.

My dad lowered his head down to his watch and then shot it back up when he had gotten a peek. "Okay then, you can tell her about Jordan anytime she shows up, I have to go now or else I'll be late for my flight."

Great, he was travelling, and again

"Sure dad" I muttered

I was used to my dad travelling all the time, his job kept him that busy.

And oh he is Jordan, I was starting to realize...

"Hi am Jordan" I heard him say as my dad rushed out of the house.

"Am Mia" I blushed, trying hard to make it a smile as I took out my hand for a hand shake.

He took out his, but stopped midway as our eyes simultaneously averted to the stairs.

Tess was making deafening sounds with her slippers as she came down the stairs.

Ha! She couldn't have waited any longer.

"Hello" she greeted pulling up the widest smile her face could harbour as she approached Jordan. "am Tess"

"Well, nice to meet you Tess, am Jordan" a smirk tugged against his lip as his hand connected with hers.

Her eyes for a minute, lingered around the bag that hung loosely against his shoulders and the generous box which stood beside him. Her face broke into another smile.
"You can come with me if you want, you know_ to show you around." She offered after the hand shake and i watched as she held his hand, sliding off the bag that hung on his shoulders,  holding it and giving him the grace to handle only his box, she led him up the stairs.

I followed, but to my room.

How was my first chapter guys?
Hope you enjoyed it
And please don't forget to vote, comment and share,

Thanks guys 🌺

Much luv💋