❄Chapter 4❄

Hi sweeties
Enjoy.......

TESS POV

I turned on the TV in the sitting room going through the channels and finally settling on African magic family which was presently showing my favourite program, The Johnsons.

It hit me then that I had preserved some ice cream in the refrigerator earlier.
At least that could keep my dry mouth cool, I really didn't regret keeping that.

I stood up from the sofa, now making my way to the kitchen,
My steps were quick, i was rushing, i couldn't bear to think that i'd missed even a single part of my favourite comedy series.

I entered the kitchen scurrying over to the refrigerator,
I swung it open once I had reached it, taking out my now very iced- ice cream.

"Yummy" i couldn't help but mutter as i began shoving spoonfuls into my welcoming mouth.
I began strolling back to the sitting room with my mouth still working on the unfortunate ice cream but almost stumbled as my eyes met Mia sitting where I previously sat and worse still, my favourite show wasn't on screen but one which I didn't think i could ever watch.
Oh I could swear fate had so much for her, through me of course.

I cursed under my breathe as i rushed up to her without a second thought, snatching the remote control from her hand, causing her to stare unbelievably at me.
I shot back a hard and long stare before my words came rushing out. "You've got guts." My stare still stucked.
"I mean you didn't just sit on the chair I reserved for myself, you went ahead to change the channel i was watching huh?, and the last time i checked, you had a TV placed in your room and even if I have mine, i was here first." I spat.
I felt like a child saying these things but I didn't really care at the moment.
I will go any extent to hurt her.

Mia just sat looking up at Me,  her mouth hung open and her eyes close to pouring out loads of water.
Yeah I wanted her to do just that.
I had plans for constructing a swimming pool, a good one at that.

"You're this way simply because I sat where you sat and changed the channel you were watching?." I was disappointed when she blinked back her tears.

"What do you think huh?" I watched her face fall.

"Whatever, I'll just stand up" she said and I scoffed.

"I thought you'd choose to try me" I spat, watching as she stood from the chair, occupying the next one.

I sat down on the sofa fixing everything annoying Mia had ruined, I mean putting back my show and all.

"Hey Tess" i turned to see Jordan smiling down at me.
I will need such smile to keep me going....

"Hi Jordan" I greeted, pulling up a smile that closely matched his captivating one.
I really wanted to get close to him. The few days I've spent with him were..... unique.

I quickly rushed to the kitchen as he took his seat, pulling out a cup of ice cream from the refrigerator and scurrying back to the sitting room.

"Here" i said, placing the ice cream on his palms.
He looked at me with questioning eyes, his right brow cocked at my direction.

"I got that for you?" I said giving him the answer i assumed he wanted.

"Whoa... Thanks" he grinned ear to ear, tightening his grip on the cup.

"Its nothing" my mouth brought forth as I sat back on the sofa.

"You didn't get one for your sis" Jordan's words only provoked me slightly as i averted my gaze to Mia.
She was without nothing, her face fell to her phone, her gaze embracing it like her life depended on what ever she was looking down at.
I adjusted uncomfortably, thinking of what to say as my gaze averted back to Jordan.
"She didn't deserve one" i gently placed.

"Really?" The ice cream was a barrier to his nice voice as he shoved a spoonful into his mouth.

"Yeah, it would have  been a___ poisonous one if I were to ever give her" My gaze burned towards Mia.
She turned to me almost immediately, her expression shifting between shock and disbelief.

"are you serious?" Her words had an expression___ , Depression.

"Very,,, just a good chance and the deed's done".

"Wow" her mouth hung open from saying the word.

"Cause i......"

"STOP Tess, STOP!"

I blinked twice as I realized the yelling was coming from Jordan. His eyes shifted from me to Mia and then back to me as his mouth began to form words again.
"You guys, this isn't going anywhere, your continuous insult and all, isn't taking anything anywhere, you just have to stop hating.....,Tess" his gaze softened as my name gently popped out of his mouth.

I stared at him for what seemed like a minute, Disbelief being my expression. "you're seriously letting that out of your mouth" I sighed, turning away from him angrily and began making my way to my room.

"Tess" I heard Jordan call as I reached the stairs.
"Tess, can you just wait!" his voice strained behind me as i increased my pace.
He sounded sorry, but i felt too bad to care.
I quickly entered my room when i had reached the end of the stairs and shutting the door behind me, i heaved a painful sigh of relief.

Welcome to the end of chapter 4 sweeties
How did you like the person of Tess Kebe?

Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote and share.
Recommend too.

Sylvia Fred